• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Expenses: Get a Free Spreadsheet Here!

In summary, Jenifer recommends using a spreadsheet to keep track of expenses, as Quickbooks is a valuable tool. She also recommends using PP or P3 software programs, as they are both available in kits that are given to new PC users.
jenifer4000
Does anyone have a spreadsheet they will share for keeping track of expenses?

Thanks,
Jenifer

Quickbooks is valuable tool!! I highly recommend it. I just started doing this and (havent even recieved my kit yet) allready have 3 catalog shows going thanks to the catalogs and order forms I recieved from my director and have an office party schedule. I set up a seperate bank account for my PC and Quickbooks will allow you to track EVERYTHING down to slightest detail. I never like to pay full price for anything and have had great success in finding software on Ebay for half the price. Just watch how much they are charging for shipping. Hope this helps.

I use the reports in PP. I haven't switched to P3, but I would assume they still have a place to do this.

I use the reports on P3...... and I just print them out next tax season and give them to my dad ( he is a tax accountant) and he just plugs the numbers in!!

Like I said I am still very new to this. What is PP and P3 etc.? May want to be something for me to look into. I use QB at my shop and its great because it has all the financial reports you need and all of your data can be sent over the web directly to you accountant.

P3 is the program that comes in your kit - it is how you submit your shows.

PP = Pampered Partner (PC's only software program until this year)
P3 = Pampered Partner Plus (PC's newest software program)

It takes a while to become familiar w/ all of the abbreviations!:rolleyes:

Definitely use PP or P3!!!! I've been with PC for 10 1/2 years and only started using the PP expense report 2 years ago.... what a time saver! And my CPA LOVES the reports! Makes his job a ton easier! PC gives it to us in our kits! Use it! Don't reinvent the wheel if you don't have to!

1. How do I access the free spreadsheet for organizing expenses?

To access the free spreadsheet for organizing expenses, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Resources" section. From there, you can download the spreadsheet and start using it right away!

2. Is the spreadsheet customizable for my specific needs?

Yes, the spreadsheet is fully customizable. You can add or remove categories, change the layout and formatting, and even add your own formulas. This allows you to tailor the spreadsheet to your specific expenses and budget.

3. Can I use the spreadsheet on both my computer and phone?

Yes, the spreadsheet is compatible with both computers and smartphones. You can easily access and edit your expenses on the go, making it convenient and efficient to stay organized.

4. Does the spreadsheet have any additional features besides organizing expenses?

Yes, the spreadsheet also has features such as charts and graphs to help you visualize your expenses and track your spending over time. It also has built-in formulas for calculating totals and averages.

5. Is there a tutorial or guide for using the spreadsheet?

Yes, there is a step-by-step guide included with the spreadsheet to help you get started. You can also reach out to our customer service team for any additional assistance or questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erittner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • nay62
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI