• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oreo Truffle Recipe Requested for Show

In summary, to make the Oreo truffle recipe, crush a package of Oreos and mix with cream cheese. Roll into balls and dip in melted chocolate. You can use different types of cookies for this recipe and make it up to 2 days in advance. You can also use different types of chocolate for the coating and the recipe makes approximately 24 truffles.
tiffanypc05
hi, a while ago there was a truffle on here that i think was called an oreo truffle or something. It seems like it had cream cheese, and oreos mixed together and maybe dipped in chocolate. I really need this recipe for a show so if anyone has it please let me know!!! TIA!

Here ya go!

Attachments

• No Fail Truffles.doc
    16 KB · Views: 330
Thanks Gillian, that was exactly what I was looking for! Can you tell me how many they make approximately?

1. How do I make the Oreo truffle recipe?

To make the Oreo truffle recipe, you will need 1 package of Oreo cookies, 1 brick of cream cheese, and 1 package of chocolate chips. Crush the Oreos in a food processor or by placing them in a plastic bag and crushing them with a rolling pin. In a separate bowl, mix the crushed Oreos with the cream cheese until well combined. Roll the mixture into small balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or using a double boiler. Dip the Oreo balls into the melted chocolate and place back on the baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.

2. Can I use a different type of cookie for the Oreo truffle recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie for this recipe. Some popular alternatives include Nutter Butters, Golden Oreos, or even graham crackers. You can also mix and match different types of cookies for a unique flavor.

3. How far in advance can I make the Oreo truffles?

You can make the Oreo truffles up to 2 days in advance. Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. You can also freeze them for longer storage, just be sure to thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.

4. Can I use white chocolate instead of milk chocolate for the coating?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for the coating. White chocolate, dark chocolate, or even candy coating will work well for this recipe. You can also drizzle different types of chocolate over the truffles for a decorative touch.

5. How many truffles does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 24 truffles, but the exact number may vary depending on the size of your truffles. You can easily double or triple the recipe for larger quantities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sheilanyc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • missyciccolella
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefLaur