1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Orders not turned in from host

1. Happy Mom

Happy Mom Member

Okay, it has been almost 4 weeks since this host had her show. I have left messages daily. I told her she would miss out on the September specials, but this is crazy. Obviously she does not care about her benefits either.

My name is on all the printed material, and this reflects poorly on me.

How go I get this person to get me her catalog orders? I do not know who she got orders from so I cannot call the people.

At this point, do I assume that she has been dishonest with me and she has not gotten any orders?

Oct 20, 2005
  2. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

4 weeks since the host held her KITCHEN show? If so, then yes...assume she has not collected anymore. Give her a call AND drop her an email explaining that the guests at her show shouldn't have to wait 6-8 weeks (which is what it'll be) to get their paid merchandise and you have to close the show. If you don't hear from her by (reasonable time and date) you will go ahead and close her show and she will forfeit her free product value (or you pick for her and she can return if she wants). There is another post regarding this. I have had to do this one time. She called me that evening.

Oct 20, 2005
Have something to add?