• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Benefits: How to Handle Unresponsive Hosts

In summary, the host did not want to spend any out-of-pocket money on the products. The co-host was able to purchase the products 1/2 price because she was a co-host.
Cookin'InTX
Hello ladies...counting on your help with this one.

I did a show on June 10th and most of the orders were turned in that night. She asked if I would leave her show open for another week because she had a couple of people who still needed to place orders. I said no problem, right. So I finally got all her orders in and I sent her a text message (easiest way to reach her) and told her I needed her wish list so I could close her show. I had already informed her on the phone 3 days prior that she earned 60 in FPV and 2 HP items. So I got a text back from her saying to close the show because she wasn't going to get anything. I thought that was strange! So I sent her another text asking if she was even going to use the FPV. Then I called and left her a message because I thought well maybe I offended her in some way...even though the last time we spoke she was really glad she'd earned FPV.

So my question is, how long should I wait for her to contact me about her host benefits? I know I can't make her use it, but why would she just let all that go? I am so confused! :confused:

Does she live far away? Maybe call and say that since she earned so much free product that you would like to get together and go over her wish list.

I would send her another text message and tell her she has $60 in free product to pick out and 2 hp items...maybe's she having trouble with money and thinks she has to buy the hp items...let her know she doesn't have to use the hp items she can just get free product....

I agree with Tiffany...tell her again that she has free money to spend...I have to imagine that she is confused.

Then again, maybe someone else decided to reply to her message, you never know since you didn't talk to her directly and don't know for sure that it was her that messaged you back. Just a thought.

Problem resolvedWell, I finally got ahold of her. She thought that she had to buy products after the FPV. Her car just broke down and she said she couldn't spend on pampered chef. So explained that she could just use her FPV and be done...so she did.

Just glad it wasn't anything I did!

Glad you got it settled! I had a feeling that is what it was. Before you send it in, now you have a couple 1/2 price items that someone else (or you) might want to use, plus the discount....
I did a show back in March where the host did not want to spend any out-of-pocket. I happened to know of a girl that was wanting the cookware. I put her in as co-host and she was able to buy the cookware 1/2 price - which helped me in the panorama!

I'm glad it was something simple, too! Too bad for her car, but its nothing you did! That's what I always worry about!

What are some easy and quick recipes for beginners?

Some easy and quick recipes for beginners include one-pot meals such as pasta dishes, stir-fries, and soups. You can also try simple protein options like chicken breasts or fish fillets seasoned with herbs and spices and cooked in the oven or on the stovetop.

How can I make meal prep easier?

To make meal prep easier, try using tools such as a food processor or slow cooker to cut down on chopping and cooking time. You can also plan your meals ahead of time and prep ingredients in bulk to save time during the week.

What are some healthy substitutes for common cooking ingredients?

There are many healthy substitutes for common cooking ingredients. For example, you can use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, applesauce instead of oil, and cauliflower rice instead of white rice. You can also try using alternative flours like almond or coconut flour for a healthier option.

How can I make sure my baked goods turn out perfectly?

To ensure your baked goods turn out perfectly, make sure to follow the recipe precisely and measure ingredients accurately. It's also essential to preheat your oven and use the correct size and type of baking pan. And don't open the oven door too often while baking, as this can affect the temperature and cause your baked goods to not turn out as desired.

What are some must-have kitchen tools for cooking and baking?

Some must-have kitchen tools for cooking and baking include a good set of knives, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl, a whisk, and a spatula. Other helpful tools can include a food processor, blender, and stand mixer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcjenkunkel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Telynn