• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering the Next Month's Host Special

In summary, to find out what the next month's host special is, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant. The special can only be ordered during that specific month and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. There is usually a minimum purchase requirement, which will be included in the details of the special. While hosting a party is not required to take advantage of the special, it is a great way to earn free and discounted products.
pchefpatti13
I know that I read somewhere that you could order the next month's host special for 60%. Is that true? If so, Where do I do that at? Pampered Partner? I would really like to order the digital therm.

thanks

I think the only way you can get the host special is by hosting a show yourself. I think you can get the next month's guest special a month early. But if it is one of those "Spend $50 get whatever frees" then just go ahead and order the item using your normal discount.

thanks! Maybe that's what I was thinking of.

1. How do I find out what the next month's host special is?

To find out the next month's host special, you can visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have the most up-to-date information on the upcoming specials.

2. Can I order the next month's host special in advance?

No, the next month's host special is only available during that specific month. It cannot be ordered in advance.

3. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the next month's host special?

Yes, there is usually a minimum purchase requirement for the next month's host special. This information will be included in the details of the special.

4. Can I combine the next month's host special with other offers or discounts?

No, the next month's host special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion.

5. Do I have to host a party to take advantage of the next month's host special?

No, you do not have to host a party to take advantage of the next month's host special. However, hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, so we highly recommend it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • Diamond