• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Replacement Parts: Get Answers Here

In summary, the process for ordering replacement parts is simple. You need to identify the product and its corresponding part name or number, search for it on our website, and complete the purchase. Proof of purchase is required and if the needed part is not listed, our customer service team can assist. Replacement parts are usually shipped within 7-10 business days and come with a one-year warranty. In case of issues, our customer service team is available for assistance.
newchefmommy
Hello Everyone,

Is there a way to order replacement part thru our website, or can it only be mailed in?
thanks

christina

You can order them via P3.

Very easy....just go to the non-commission order icon at the top of P3. After putting in the date, select 'replacement order' as the type. Then prepare/submit like a regular order.

kris

thanks so much!

Why don't they have the replacement parts set up under supply order or something. Would save on shipping, I'd think. NM, I see the S&H is included thank goodness, I was thinking $2.50 for the replacement pump for suds pump was a little high. Still, cheaper than sending back for replacement even though mine's only 6weeks old.

Last edited:
I like that replacement parts can be sent right to customers and shipping is included so it doesn't look like you're paying a lot extra. Also, you can order RP anytime for the same price. Shipping doesn't change if you order more than once a month.

What is the process for ordering replacement parts?

The process for ordering replacement parts is simple. First, identify the product you need a replacement part for and check the product manual or packaging for the part name or number. Then, visit our website and click on the "Replacement Parts" tab. Enter the part name or number in the search bar and add it to your cart. Proceed to checkout and complete the purchase. Your replacement part will be shipped to you as soon as possible.

Do I need to provide proof of purchase when ordering replacement parts?

Yes, we require proof of purchase in order to process a replacement part order. This can be in the form of a receipt, order confirmation email, or order number. If you do not have proof of purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What if the replacement part I need is not listed on your website?

If the replacement part you need is not listed on our website, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you locate the correct part and place the order for you.

How long does it take to receive a replacement part?

We strive to ship all replacement parts as quickly as possible. In most cases, you can expect to receive your replacement part within 7-10 business days. If there are any delays or issues with your order, our customer service team will reach out to you to provide updates.

Do you offer any warranties for replacement parts?

Yes, we offer a one-year warranty on all replacement parts. If you experience any issues with the replacement part within one year of purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you with a replacement or refund, depending on the situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beckysuem
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • HelperChef