• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Pampered Chef Logo Wear & Earning Commission

In summary, Jenni lives near VA Beach and is new to the consultant industry. She is receiving training from her director and is currently working on her first cooking show. She wears hair back and always wears gloves when cooking.
Jenni
Ok- here we go!!!

How do I order the pampered chef logo wear?

Do we make commission of a host's order? Example she orders $100 worth of product and gets 25% off making her bill $75. Do I make a % of the $75.? Also do we make money of the monthly hostess specials if she choices to order them?

When can I start my personal website?

Thanks, you so can tell I'm new :D

In consultant's corner there is a link to Merrill, that's where you get all your PC logo wear.

You only make commission on a host's order when they order above and beyond the free product value, host special and half priced items.

You can start a personal website at any time, you just cannot have personal orders or wedding registries on your website until you qualify.

wadesgirl said:
In consultant's corner there is a link to Merrill, that's where you get all your PC logo wear.

You only make commission on a host's order when they order above and beyond the free product value, host special and half priced items. And only on the amount she pays out of pocket (like in your example you would get paid on the $75).
You can start a personal website at any time, you just cannot have personal orders or wedding registries on your website until you qualify. I believe you need to have a PC debit or credit card to pay for it though.
See additional comments above.

You also receive 3 months FREE on your website if you qualify within 90 days (I believe). I'm new at this too, so if I'm wrong someone please correct me.

It's actually not "what she pays out of pocket" but the amount she pays for items with her discount. The $75 in the example is commissionable but what ever she spends on the 1/2 off or 60% off items is not.

...just to clarify.

Jenni, are you receiving training from your director? These are all questions she/he can help you with.

BethCooks4U said:
It's actually not "what she pays out of pocket" but the amount she pays for items with her discount. The $75 in the example is commissionable but what ever she spends on the 1/2 off or 60% off items is not.

...just to clarify.
Tee hee, thanks for the clarification on the clarification!:D

DebbieJ said:
Jenni, are you receiving training from your director? These are all questions she/he can help you with.

Yes- I live in VA and she lives in IL... juggling phone calls and time schedules is a little crazy. We seem to play a lot of phone tag.

Ask for her to look up a hospitality director in your area, it will really help you out alot.

If you notice, I did put what she spends out of pocket after free, half priced and monthly host special. In PP, it shows you the total at top from the discounted part and the half priced and monthly host special at the bottom.

another note about the website - you can start it right away (although no personal orders or registries as mentioned above) and if you qualify w/in your 90 days they add the free website months on top of what you already signed up for.

Hey Jenni, where in VA do you live? I live in the Bedford/Lynchburg area and I am pretty new too. I actually have my first cooking show tomorrow. Welcome to the site. There is so much useful information here.

dymplz8 said:
Hey Jenni, where in VA do you live? I live in the Bedford/Lynchburg area and I am pretty new too. I actually have my first cooking show tomorrow. Welcome to the site. There is so much useful information here.

I'm a little slow responding... I live near VA Beach
I hope your first show was great! :)

ohhhh, I was told I could not do a website until I had 4 parties or $1250.00 in sales. I didn't know we could still set it before hand. I don't recall seeing alot about the website in my reading and DVD's, however, I am on overload trying to absorb everything.
I am also new so here are some more questions??? Jenni, hope you don't mind me jumping on your question bandwagon :)
Do you wear bracelets or find they get in your way when doing a demo?
If you have long hair do you wear it back?
Do you wear gloves when cooking? I have never been to show where a consultant has worn gloves.
:chef:

I ALWAYS wear my hair back. And i do wear gloves, they do get in the way sometimes but i have had many people complement on me having gloves on. They like it.

What types of logo wear are available for ordering?

There is a wide variety of logo wear available for ordering, including t-shirts, sweatshirts, aprons, hats, and more. You can also choose from different colors and sizes to fit your preferences.

How can I earn commission on logo wear sales?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn commission on any logo wear sales that you make. Simply share the link to the logo wear website with your customers and encourage them to make a purchase. You will then earn a percentage of the sale as commission.

Is there a minimum order requirement for logo wear?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for logo wear. You can order as little or as much as you'd like.

How long does it take to receive my logo wear order?

It typically takes 7-10 business days for logo wear orders to be processed and shipped. However, during busy seasons, it may take slightly longer. You can track your order through the website to see the estimated delivery date.

Can I personalize my logo wear order?

Yes, you can personalize your logo wear order by adding your name or business information. This is a great way to promote your business while wearing your logo wear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reneenshelcook4u
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • straitfan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • mrshamel3808