• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Old Season's Best Cookbooks

In summary, to order Old Season's Best Cookbooks, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. The price of these cookbooks varies and can be found on the website or by contacting a consultant. Anyone can order these cookbooks, regardless of being a consultant or not. If unsatisfied, the cookbooks can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. If listed as "out of stock" on the website, the cookbooks are currently unavailable for purchase but can potentially be ordered through a consultant or by signing up for notifications.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
Is this possible? I have a customer who wants an old one and I wasn't sure if they were available somewhere. Thanks in advance!

Nope, although there are a couple years worth on CC that you can download.I have spares of some of the older ones - which one is she looking for?

I have some older s/s 2001

I haven't gotten some off Ebay in the past if no one on here has the one you are looking for.

chefann said:
I have spares of some of the older ones - which one is she looking for?

I believe it's the Spring/Summer 2007. Let me double-check and I'll post back probably tonight. But if anyone has one of those, do let me know if you'd be willing to sell me one to hand off to her. :)

I've got a couple of those. $1.25 including shipping. :)

I have 10 of those! LOL $7 for all 10 plus shipping :)

I have some extras of a few too...

Does anyone still have a Season's Best S/S '07 they would be willing to part with?

Related to Ordering Old Season's Best Cookbooks

What is the process for ordering Old Season's Best Cookbooks?

To order Old Season's Best Cookbooks, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can search for the specific cookbook you would like to order and add it to your cart. Once you have completed your order, the cookbook will be shipped directly to your desired address.

How much do Old Season's Best Cookbooks cost?

The price of Old Season's Best Cookbooks varies depending on the specific cookbook. Generally, they range from $10 to $20, but some may be priced higher or lower. You can find the exact price of the cookbook you are interested in on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant.

Can I order Old Season's Best Cookbooks if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can order Old Season's Best Cookbooks from Pampered Chef. You do not have to be a consultant to purchase these cookbooks. Simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a consultant to place your order.

What is the return policy for Old Season's Best Cookbooks?

If you are not satisfied with your Old Season's Best Cookbook, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The cookbook must be in its original condition and packaging. You can contact your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance with returns.

Are Old Season's Best Cookbooks still available if they are listed as "out of stock" on the website?

If an Old Season's Best Cookbook is listed as "out of stock" on the website, it means that it is currently unavailable for purchase. However, you can contact your consultant to see if they have any in stock or if they can order it for you. You can also sign up for notifications on the website to be alerted when the cookbook is back in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Polliewiggle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • bevcolecooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JessieG1212
  • Mark Kilby