• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Over $1,000 in Pampered Chef: Ideas for Helping a Customer?

In summary, for a customer who wants to order over $1300 in Pampered Chef products for herself, it's best to enter it as an individual order rather than a show. You can also offer them our Host Rewards program or a personalized cooking class to add value to their order and create a lasting relationship.
angmillar
I'm meeting with a customer on Friday that wants over $1300 in Pampered Chef just for herself!! I was reading on here earlier that we're supposed to put this in as an individual order and not a show, since it's just one person ordering.

But.... for a customer who orders over $1000 in Pampered Chef???

Ideas anyone??

Definitely put it in as a show! It has to be put in as a catalog show though, not a cooking show.

I would put it as a catalog show. You can put her moms name or something as the hostess.

Definitely put it in as a catalog show!!! I have used the same name for the host and guest when I have done it. No problems!

Hi there! That's amazing that you have a customer who wants to order over $1300 in Pampered Chef products just for herself. As you mentioned, it's best to enter this as an individual order rather than a show since it's just one person ordering. For a customer who orders over $1000, I would suggest offering them our Host Rewards program. This will allow them to earn free and discounted products based on the total amount of their order. You can also talk to them about becoming a host and hosting a party to share their love for Pampered Chef with friends and family. This way, they can earn even more rewards and benefits. Another idea is to offer them a personalized cooking class or demonstration where they can learn how to use their new Pampered Chef products and get some delicious recipe ideas. This will not only add value to their order, but also create a lasting relationship with the customer. I hope these ideas are helpful. Good luck with your meeting on Friday! Let us know how it goes.

1. How can I place an order over $1,000 in Pampered Chef?

In order to place an order over $1,000 in Pampered Chef, you can either do it online or through a consultant. If you choose to order online, simply add the desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout. If you prefer to order through a consultant, they will assist you in placing the order and can provide personalized recommendations for your purchase.

2. Are there any benefits to ordering over $1,000 in Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several benefits to ordering over $1,000 in Pampered Chef. Depending on the current promotions, you may qualify for free products, discounted items, or even special gifts. Additionally, ordering in bulk can save you money on shipping and handling fees.

3. Can I customize my order over $1,000 in Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your order over $1,000 in Pampered Chef. You can choose from a wide range of products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. You can also mix and match items to create the perfect set for your needs.

4. Is there a limit on the number of items I can order over $1,000 in Pampered Chef?

No, there is no limit on the number of items you can order over $1,000 in Pampered Chef. However, keep in mind that some items may be subject to availability and may have limited quantities. It's always best to check with a consultant or on the website for any restrictions.

5. Can I return or exchange items from an order over $1,000 in Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can return or exchange items from an order over $1,000 in Pampered Chef. The company has a generous return policy that allows you to return any unused or defective items within 30 days of purchase. You can also exchange items for a different product or receive a refund for the purchase price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindycooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • SweetMelissaV