• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop for Past Season's Best Cookbooks - Jolene's Search

In summary, "Shop for Past Season's Best Cookbooks - Jolene's Search" is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase cookbooks from previous seasons at discounted prices. These cookbooks can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website under the "Shop" tab and selecting the "Past Season's Best Cookbooks" category. The recipes in these cookbooks are still relevant and can be used with easy substitutions. Discounts and special deals are available as part of the promotion. Customers can still purchase current season's cookbooks on the website as well.
Jolene0525
I'm looking for past season's Best cookbooks. I would like several of each if possible.
Thank you and God Bless,
Jolene

I will look thru what I have and get a list together. :)

Thank you so much :)

You can call or text me 607-434-5717 I am in Oneonta, NY I will get them together tonight and find a way to ship them. I don't ship often . :) Have a great day!

Do you have specific years you are looking for? I have quite a few, but most have my contact information on/in them (either stamped or stickered - more often than not on the inside cover).

I'm sorry Jolene , I have been a bit distracted with some big changes going on in my life ( job- house...) . Are you still looking for them?

I have these:SS 05 - 1
SS 07 - 2
FW 07 - 3
FW 08 - 6
FW 09 - 2
FW 10 - 1
SS 11 - 5
FW 11 - 12
FW 13 - 5
SS 14 - 2
FW 14 - 6

1. What is "Shop for Past Season's Best Cookbooks - Jolene's Search"?

"Shop for Past Season's Best Cookbooks - Jolene's Search" is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase cookbooks from previous seasons at discounted prices.

2. How can I access the past season's cookbooks?

You can access the past season's cookbooks by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Shop" tab. From there, select the "Past Season's Best Cookbooks" category to browse and purchase the cookbooks.

3. Are the recipes in the past season's cookbooks still relevant?

Yes, the recipes in the past season's cookbooks are still relevant and can be used in your cooking. While there may be some seasonal ingredients or products that are no longer available, the majority of the recipes can still be made with easy substitutions.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for the past season's cookbooks?

Yes, as part of the "Jolene's Search" promotion, the past season's cookbooks are available at discounted prices. Keep an eye out for any additional deals or promotions that may be offered on specific cookbooks as well.

5. Can I still purchase current season's cookbooks?

Yes, you can still purchase current season's cookbooks on the Pampered Chef website. The "Past Season's Best Cookbooks" category is just an additional option for customers who are looking for discounted cookbooks from previous seasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Tammy Thurmon
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
rosecrystalcat
  • kdangel518