• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Cool and Serve Item # from $42 - Get the Details Here!

In summary, "Item # of Cool and Serve" is a multi-functional kitchen tool designed to keep food cold and fresh. It can be used as an ice bucket, serving tray, or to keep dips and condiments chilled during parties or outdoor events. It is not suitable for hot food and can keep food cold for up to 4-6 hours. It is also dishwasher safe and can be used for both indoor and outdoor events.
K.Shaffer
Does anyone know the number to just order the cool and serve not as a host and is the price $42.00?? Can't seem to find the answer anywhere.
TY

#2292 $42.00

I found it by just looking in P3. Clicked the magnifying glass as if I was entering an order, and then typed "cool" and there it was.

Oh...DUH! Thank you Keith.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can help answer your question. The Cool & Serve is available to purchase for $42.00, and you can order it directly through me. Please feel free to contact me for more information or to place an order. Thank you!

What is the purpose of "Item # of Cool and Serve"?

"Item # of Cool and Serve" is a multi-functional kitchen tool designed to keep food cold and fresh. It can be used as an ice bucket, serving tray, or to keep dips and condiments chilled during parties or outdoor events.

Can "Item # of Cool and Serve" be used for hot food as well?

No, "Item # of Cool and Serve" is not suitable for hot food. It is designed specifically for keeping cold foods chilled.

How long can "Item # of Cool and Serve" keep food cold?

The cooling properties of "Item # of Cool and Serve" can last for up to 4-6 hours, depending on the surrounding temperature and the amount of food being stored.

Is "Item # of Cool and Serve" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Item # of Cool and Serve" is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

Can "Item # of Cool and Serve" be used for both indoor and outdoor events?

Yes, "Item # of Cool and Serve" is versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor events. It is perfect for picnics, barbecues, and any other gathering where food needs to be kept cold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heulflodyn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vhadley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies