• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Orange LCD on Camera - Help Needed!

In summary, the orange LCD on a camera typically indicates a low battery level, a full memory card, or an error with the camera's internal components. To fix it, try charging or replacing the battery, deleting photos or using a new memory card, or resetting the camera. It is possible for a software issue to cause the orange LCD, but this is less common. Water damage may also be a factor, but it is not always the case. If the orange LCD only appears briefly, it may be a normal part of the start-up process, but if it persists or affects camera functionality, seek professional help.
PCSarahjm
I bought a digital camera a month ago. It has been working great until last night. I took it out of the camera bag and turned it on. The LCD screen is an orange color. Does anyone know what has happened? I emailed fujifilm but no response yet!! I am hoping it is nothing to serious:(

Go to the Fuji website - your camera is probably still under warranty.

You can also find a "troubleshoot" area on the website that could help you fix the problem. I did that one time when I had a HP.

Thanks I am just so mad b/c I just got the camera and now it is doing this!

PCSarahjm said:
Thanks I am just so mad b/c I just got the camera and now it is doing this!

I would be too.:mad: Where did u get it? I have taken things back to Walmart b/c they have not worked. Do you have the receipt? it will be great if it is under warranty but then you will have to send it back and do without it; and that is not what you want when you just buy something.

Read your manual. I can adjust the tint of my screen on my camera. You may have accidentally changed the settings.

Have you left it out in your car? I left mine in the cold and it did something funky to it but after it warmed up it looks normal now.

Related to Orange LCD on Camera - Help Needed!

1. What does the orange LCD on my camera mean?

The orange LCD on your camera typically indicates a low battery level. It may also indicate that your memory card is full or that there is an error with the camera's internal components.

2. How do I fix the orange LCD on my camera?

If the orange LCD is due to a low battery, try charging or replacing the battery. If it is due to a full memory card, try deleting some photos or using a new memory card. If the issue persists, try resetting your camera or seeking professional repair.

3. Can the orange LCD on my camera be caused by a software issue?

It is possible for a software issue to cause the orange LCD on your camera, but this is less common. Try troubleshooting the issue by checking for updates or resetting the camera's settings.

4. Is the orange LCD on my camera a sign of water damage?

While it is possible for water damage to cause the orange LCD on your camera, it is not always the case. Check for any other signs of water damage and try troubleshooting the issue before assuming it is due to water damage.

5. Should I be concerned if the orange LCD on my camera only appears briefly?

If the orange LCD appears briefly and then disappears, it may just be a normal part of your camera's start-up process. However, if it continues to appear or affects the functionality of your camera, it is best to address the issue and seek professional help if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
missydivine
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefjanet
  • General Chat
Replies