• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unable to View Agreement with User ID - Help Needed!

In summary, if you are unable to view the agreement with your user ID, it could be due to a technical issue, an error with your user ID, or the agreement not being accessible to your specific user ID. To resolve this issue, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or contact customer service for assistance. There is no specific user ID required to view the agreement, and it can be accessed from any device as long as you have a valid user ID and internet connection. If you are still unable to view the agreement after trying the suggested solutions, please contact customer service for further assistance.
jrb0328
I signed on today and was sent an email that I have a user ID to log on to view and print my agreement. When I enter my ID number and last name, nothing happens. I shoudnt say nothing happens, the screen glitches like its refreshing and then nothing. am i supposed to be able to view my agreement?

If it isn't complete yet, you should be able to view it, but once submitted I don't think so.When you get your login to Consultant's Corner, you can view a copy of the consultant's agreement there.

oh ok. the email i got from my director right before i tried to look at it said she submitted it. so i guess i will have to wait to see it. thanks

Congrats! Have fun with this business!

jrb0328 said:
oh ok. the email i got from my director right before i tried to look at it said she submitted it. so i guess i will have to wait to see it. thanks

Congrats, have fun, and I HOPE she walked through the whole thing with you rather than just submitting it for you...

Note: That is a personal pet peeve of mine. New consultants should be walked through what they are agreeing to and should really be submitting the agreement themselves.

Once you get logged into Consultant's Corner (CC), I suggest reading that agreement and also reading the Policies and Procedures manual. It will help you get off on the right foot with everything and answer a few questions.

Also be sure to read the advertising policies.

1. Why am I unable to view the agreement with my user ID?

There could be a few reasons why you are unable to view the agreement with your user ID. It could be due to a technical issue, an error with your user ID, or the agreement not being accessible to your specific user ID. Please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How can I resolve this issue and view the agreement?

To resolve this issue, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and then attempt to view the agreement again. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Is there a specific user ID that I need to use to view the agreement?

No, there is not a specific user ID required to view the agreement. As long as you have a valid user ID for our website, you should be able to view the agreement. If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I access the agreement from any device?

Yes, you should be able to access the agreement from any device as long as you have a valid user ID and internet connection. If you are experiencing issues on a specific device, please try accessing it from a different device or contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. What should I do if I am still unable to view the agreement after trying the suggested solutions?

If you are still unable to view the agreement after trying the suggested solutions, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and provide you with a resolution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • MichelleT
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bbauman07
Replies