• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimizing Your Cosmetics Brand: The Best Time to Send Out Product Releases

In summary, Angie wears Mary Kay cosmetics and loves them. She has tried other brands but found that her skin is sensitive and she cannot tolerate many of the ingredients in other brands. She switched to Mary Kay about three years ago and has never looked back. She recommends their products to anyone with sensitive skin.
DebPC
Staff member
What time of the month does everyone send them out?Beginning- right after the meeting, middle to end?

I send mine out after our meeting which has been the second Saturday - so mid-month.

Mine goes out the day after the meeting via e-mail. :)

I send mine out within a few days of the cluster reports coming available online.

Was wondering what kind of Cosmetics you wear!! I have worn Mary Kay since I was a Senior in High School. I just went yesterday for a facial and it was so nice. I love the Satin Hand products that they have, as well as the anti aging!

I don't wear a lot of make up but when I do it is MK...I bought some lipstick at a party and loved it and now I have added a lot to my collection...my aunt does it for the discount so I get it from her.

I tried some microdermabration stuff yesterday and boy did my face feel great after that.

Stacie said:
I tried some microdermabration stuff yesterday and boy did my face feel great after that.

i like the microdermabration....i use bare minerals for foundation

My favorite mascara is the covergirl washable waterproof black/brown. It's the best and I've worn it for at least 10 years.

BTW, I like MK cologne and perfume but the make up and wash etc. has always caused me to break out.

I pretty much use MK. I've had allergy problems with other products, especially, including other direct sales brands. My most fave MK product is the eye makeup remover. If I ever run out, and have no money in my checking account, I think I'd go thru old purses, clothes, under cushions, etc. to find enough to buy another bottle!

Christ Follower said:
My favorite mascara is the covergirl washable waterproof black/brown. It's the best and I've worn it for at least 10 years.

Stays on that long huh? Thats a very long lasting mascara!

Carissidy said:
Stays on that long huh? Thats a very long lasting mascara!

Hardy har har Ang!!! LOL!

I wear Beauticontrol foundation and blush; MK concealor; Clinique Eyeliner, Lipliner and Lipstick.

I've used Prescriptives for 9 years but am slowly moving to Shaklee's cosmetic line due to their all-natural [and much safer] ingredients.

Mary Kay on everything but my foundation at the moment. I am currently waiting on my consultant to bring me her samples to try to switch my foundation too.

Over the years I've switched back and forth between Estee Lauder and Merle Norman. Several months ago I started using Arbonne and I LOVE their products.

I love the Arbonne face wsh, toner and day creme but haven't tried the make up (again, tight budget thing)....

My skin is so sensitive. I used Merle Norman and love it but the place I used to get it shut down. Now I don't know where to get it. I do have some MK.

chefkristin said:
My skin is so sensitive. I used Merle Norman and love it but the place I used to get it shut down. Now I don't know where to get it. I do have some MK.

Framingham :D Rte.30 !

Bare EscentialsI have extremely sensitive skin and I've tried Mary Kay, Clinique, Estee Lauder, many drug store brands, and this is the one I like the best. It gives a nice finish and it doesn't irritate my skin.

I love it! :)

I have loved every product from Origins that I have tried. I used Clinique for about 12+ years before switching.

I am all over the place. They always recomend using one brand. I use about 4 for make up and several others for skin care. Then I have winter skin care and summer skin care--- ugh!

chefkristin said:

Check their website...don't know if you can order directly from them, but they have a 'studio finder' feature.

I use Bare Minerals foundation, Merle Norman blush and eye shadow, and Maybelline mascara.

i just switched back to mary kay...if I end up not likeing it I will go back to bare minerals...i guess that mary kay is coming out with a mineral foundation soon.

I wear Melaleuca's Nicole Miller makeup. Have for about 3 years!! I used to wear Mary Kay, but then the eyeshadow and eyeliner started making my eyes itch so bad, had to stop!!

Happy Chef said:
Beginning- right after the meeting, middle to end?

Since I'm still getting the hang of it I tend to get them out when I get them finished! lol. I just sent out a great one (if I do say so myself) ~ if not too long... I am hoping to get 'em motivated.

(side note - I think only one more post until I receive my yellow bar?)

I need to send them out more regularly. I want to send them out on the 15th so it gives me a few days to plug in the info from the reports. What do you all put in yours?

I can't seem to be consistent with it. Just never seem to have enough time.
I wish i could leave my day job....

I haven't had a set time yet. I try to do it the 2nd week. I say TRY. It has been the 3rd week some months.:eek:

its_me_susan said:
Since I'm still getting the hang of it I tend to get them out when I get them finished! lol. I just sent out a great one (if I do say so myself) ~ if not too long... I am hoping to get 'em motivated.

(side note - I think only one more post until I receive my yellow bar?)

Hey Susan - would y amind emailing me a copy of yours? I am looking to tweak mine a bit.

Could you post it so we all can see it?!? Pwetty Pwease!

Related to Optimizing Your Cosmetics Brand: The Best Time to Send Out Product Releases

1. When is the best time to send out product releases for my cosmetics brand?

The best time to send out product releases for your cosmetics brand is at the beginning of the month or right after a major company meeting. This allows for maximum exposure and excitement for your new products.

2. Should I send out product releases in the middle or end of the month?

It is generally recommended to avoid sending out product releases in the middle or end of the month. This is because consumers are typically more focused on paying bills and budgeting during this time, rather than purchasing new products.

3. How often should I send out product releases?

The frequency of product releases will depend on your brand and the demand for new products. However, it is generally recommended to have a consistent schedule, such as every 2-3 months, to keep customers engaged and interested in your brand.

4. Should I consider the season when sending out product releases?

Yes, sending out product releases that align with the current season can be beneficial. For example, releasing a summer-themed product line during the summer months can be more appealing to customers and increase sales.

5. Are there any other factors to consider when sending out product releases?

Aside from timing, it is important to also consider the market trends, competitor releases, and your target audience when planning product releases. This will help ensure that your releases are well-received and successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • gailz2