• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimize Your Newsletter Schedule: End, Beginning, or Middle of the Month?

Email for me only. Far too expensive to send by regular mail to all on my list. I just mention at my shows that if they'd like to be informed of upcoming specials from PC or me and receive a yummy recipe, please include your email on your dps or order form.
heat123
Silver Member
Do you send your newsleters:
1. at the end of the previous month
2.Beginning of each new month
3.middle of the month
Just wondering and sorry I forgot how to post a poll?

Usually I send it in the first week of the month.

I try to send it about 1-2 weeks before the month starts. So my June newsletter should have been sent May 15th or so.

Sending it just before the end of the previous month gives them a chance to get in last minute orders on the previous specials. And if someone really wants the previous host special they get the heads up before it's gone. You never know what someone is thinking and it's impossible to call everyone on the list every month.

That's very true Beth, although I guess I need to include: last chance purchases from last month huh- good one!

That's a good point. However, the beginning of the month often sneaks up on me. The last week or so would definitely catch me flat-footed.

I do mine around the 15th. That way I catch last minute orders and sometimes a last minute catalog show!! That happened this month. I put the next months special, of course since I really want bookings. I have switched to the shorter version directing people to my website though. I include the host special (or a tease), any open house/booths I'm going and other important info (or upcoming gift occasions). It's much nicer since I was doing twice the work before.

I just sent mine on the last day of May to give them a last chance for the HWC items, no luck! :(! Ohwell, it can't hurt to try I guess!

Yes...look at the picture...I am blonde and too lazy to read all of the thread...customer newsletter or downline newsletter??

Ok...customer...I have no secret. I send it out when I remember. I prefer the beginning of the month, but think that it makes no difference! Read negative thread!!:D

I send a newsletter in the middle of the month, but it is for the next month and then I focus on everything for that next month. This way it gives someone a little warning about what is coming up. I wish PC would do the same thing. I hate when they send the CN in the middle of the month telling us how to push the guest special for that month. My month could be over by the time I get the pointers.

Last edited:
Sorry for all of the error in the previous post, my 3.5 yo was currently yelling at me. For some reason the site would not let me edit it once it was posted. This is what I meant to say more correctly:

I send a newsletter in the middle of the month, but it is for the next month and then I focus on everything for that next month. This way it gives someone a little warning about what is coming up. I wish PC would do the same thing. I hate when they send the CN in the middle of the month telling us how to push the guest special for that month. My month could be over by the time I get the pointers.

Okay, you people have convinced me. I announced in my June newsletter that I'll be sending out my July newsletter during the third week of June. Actually, I think this will help me out. Since they won't be expecting it on a particular day, I don't have to stress if I get busy and have to push it back a day or two.

I don't have a plan. I send it when it's ready. Sometimes at the beginning. Sometimes not until the end or middle. Whatever!:)

I lable mine "your Almost Monthly Newsletter From your Consultant Elaine..."

Some of my readers have emailed me asking when I was going to send it! Yikes!

I sent one out in January regular mail and received no reponses! I sent one out end of April for Help Whip Cancer Month and received one response. How are you all sending yours? Mail or email?

ChefJeniLobdell said:
I sent one out in January regular mail and received no reponses! I sent one out end of April for Help Whip Cancer Month and received one response. How are you all sending yours? Mail or email?

Email for me only. Far too expensive to send by regular mail to all on my list. I just mention at my shows that if they'd like to be informed of upcoming specials from PC or me and receive a yummy recipe, please include your email on your dps or order form.

Related to Optimize Your Newsletter Schedule: End, Beginning, or Middle of the Month?

What is the purpose of sending a newsletter?

Sending a newsletter is a great way to keep your customers updated on new products, promotions, and events. It also helps to maintain a strong relationship with your customers by providing them with valuable information and resources.

How often should I send a newsletter?

The frequency of your newsletters will depend on your business and your customers' preferences. However, we recommend sending a newsletter at least once a month to stay top-of-mind with your customers.

What type of content should I include in my newsletter?

Your newsletter should include a mix of informative and promotional content. This can include new product releases, recipes, cooking tips, and upcoming events. You can also share customer testimonials and success stories to showcase the effectiveness of your products.

How can I make my newsletter visually appealing?

To make your newsletter visually appealing, use high-quality images and graphics, and include a consistent color scheme and branding. Use a clean and organized layout, with easy-to-read fonts and headings. You can also include interactive elements, such as polls or surveys, to engage your readers.

How can I ensure my newsletter reaches my customers' inboxes?

To increase the chances of your newsletter reaching your customers' inboxes, make sure you have their permission to send them emails. Use a reputable email marketing service and regularly clean your email list to remove inactive subscribers. Also, avoid using spammy subject lines and include an option for customers to unsubscribe if they no longer wish to receive your newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • chefann