• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oprah Features Jessica Seinfeld's Veggie Tricks with Dots Bowls

In summary, the "Oprah Features Jessica Seinfeld's Veggie Tricks with Dots Bowls" is a segment on Oprah where Jessica Seinfeld showcases how to use Dots Bowls from Pampered Chef to create healthy and visually appealing veggie dishes. Dots Bowls are stackable and come in different colors, making them perfect for meal prep and portion control. They can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, and are versatile for various cooking and serving purposes beyond just veggies. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
Loreen
Oprah has Jessica Seinfeld on her show today and showing how to get kid's to eat veggies. Using our dots bowls for display.

I saw that when it originally aired!!! It was so cool to see PC stuff on there!!:) I also bought her (Jessica Seinfeld) book too! I've tried a few recipes and they are good!!

yeah, I just turned it on... don't really like her cookbook though..

Didn't realize this was a repeat. Don't usually have TV on in the afternoon.

I saw the SA bowl and caddy's as well...

and the appetizer plates and caddy

anyone notice Jessica's earrings don't match they look like they ar the same style but different stones on the outside

Related to Oprah Features Jessica Seinfeld's Veggie Tricks with Dots Bowls

What is the "Oprah Features Jessica Seinfeld's Veggie Tricks with Dots Bowls" feature?

The "Oprah Features Jessica Seinfeld's Veggie Tricks with Dots Bowls" feature is a segment on the popular talk show, Oprah, where celebrity chef Jessica Seinfeld demonstrates how to use Dots Bowls from Pampered Chef to make healthy and creative veggie dishes.

What are Dots Bowls and how are they used in this feature?

Dots Bowls are a set of colorful, stackable bowls that are designed to make meal prep and serving easier. In this feature, Jessica Seinfeld uses Dots Bowls to create visually appealing and healthy veggie dishes, such as a layered salad and a veggie and dip platter.

What are some benefits of using Dots Bowls for meal prep?

Using Dots Bowls for meal prep allows for easy organization and portion control. The different sizes and colors make it easy to separate and measure ingredients, and the stackable design saves space in the kitchen. Plus, Dots Bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze.

Where can I purchase Dots Bowls?

Dots Bowls can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. They are also available for purchase at select retail stores.

Are there other ways to use Dots Bowls besides for veggie dishes?

Yes, Dots Bowls are versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking and serving purposes. They can be used to mix and serve dips, marinades, and sauces, as well as to store leftovers and pack lunches. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
Replies
Views