• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Pampered Chef miss out on being featured on Oprah?

In summary, Oprah's Neighbors Throw a Party is a show that is aired on the Oprah Winfrey Show. The show is titled, "Oprah's Neighbors Throw a Party." It is expected to feature the Trifle Bowl and other local items that have been selected as party favors. Debi Lilly, a Chicago-based entertaining and lifestyle expert, will be present to give tips on how to throw a great party. The show is scheduled to air on May 17th.
Kathytnt
See our Trifle Bowl on Oprah!
“The Oprah Winfrey Show” is expected to showcase our fabulous Trifle Bowl on Thursday, May 17!

The show is titled, “Oprah’s Neighbors Throw a Party.” And, as party favors, Oprah has selected our Trifle Bowl and 2–3 other local items that she will present to guests and her studio audience.

Also on the show is Debi Lilly, a Chicago-based entertaining and lifestyle expert with whom we partner. She will give tips on how to throw a great party where more of our entertaining products may be used.

Check your local listings to see when the show airs. Or, go to Consultant’s Corner early next week to watch a clip of the segment.

The Pampered Chef®

I need to set my DVR!

Me too beacuse I have to be at work at 4 I rarely watch Oprah

How Cool is that to get some serious National PR!!! I love it, I have to remember to watch it or set my DVR!

jenniferknapp said:
I don't have a DVR :(

You need to get it! It is one the best things that has happened to me!!!:D

REally??? We have DVR but I for some reason have to watch it live or it doesn't seem right to me! Even though I hate commercials I just watch it when it's being aired, I am such a goof ball I guess!

I LOVE DVR!!!!!

I don't know how I existed without it!?!? I just set up the programs I want to tape at the beginning of the season and then it records them everytime they are on for me! It is the best... no more worrying about did I tape that?

I am definitely going to set my recorder for Oprah tomorrow! Hopefully they'll have something on her website that I can print out that mentions it so I can add it to my binder!

We cancelled our Dish and are deciding on Cable right now, so I just emailed my sister to record it for me so I can go to her house and watch it!

Can't wait for all the leads after this airs!!!!!! :):):):):):):)

I will definately use this to get some June bookings... I will just start by saying... You can earn that Trifle Bowl that was on Oprah FREE... I am soo excited :)

OOOOH I can't wait!! I'm going to have to record it, too!

It's funny I was doing costumer care calls today and one of my past host who ordered the Triffel almost pooped in her pants. She was so happy that she had something that Oprah was going to show on t.v.

Do you think making a flyer saying "earn the trifle bowl that was featured on Oprah" would bea good idea??

Home Office leads ! ! ! I bet they'll be coming! It's great to be a Director!

Ginny

naekelsey said:
Do you think making a flyer saying "earn the trifle bowl that was featured on Oprah" would bea good idea??

This is a great idea... I am sitting at a garage sale tomorrow and Friday and am having a pc table... I love the idea of setting out the trifle bowl and the trifle bowl card with all the pictures of what you can do with it and a sign that says this... Thanks for the idea!

LOL!!!

Another reason to get off my "you know what" in gear to make Director!!!!

So I made a flyer for this, but cut out things from the Entertaining with Ease Guide and glued them on, so I don't have a digital format... but it you want to do this too, pages 3 and 7 have great things to use (I used the picture of Debi Lilly with the trifle bowl and the phrase "Debi Lilly on entertaining" from page 3 and the "A Debi Lilly Must-Have - trifle bowl" from page 7. I put them on a bright orange piece of paper with the phrase "Get the Trifle Bowl, as featured on Oprah, for FREE when you host a Pampered Chef Show! Then I put the Oprah logo beneath that. I think it should look pretty good! Thanks for the idea!

Do you by chance have a scanner you can scan it into??

I can't believe it! They called it "Party in a Bowl" and I never heard them mention the words "PAMPERED CHEF" uggghhh.

Anyhow, I'm still using it as a tool- I'm going to get the CD and some chips and salsa and all the stuff that was in it, wrap it up and offer a host drawing for the month of June to win "Oprah's Party in a Bowl".

I feel like we got ripped off! I got so excited when we got the email telling up about the bowl on Oprah. I sent an email to all my contacts and told them to watch. You can imagine the questions I got back asking where PC was on Oprah! I was a bit embarrassed by the whole thing.

Related to Did Pampered Chef miss out on being featured on Oprah?

What is "Pampered Chef on Oprah!"?

"Pampered Chef on Oprah!" is a special episode of the popular talk show, featuring the products and consultants of the kitchenware company Pampered Chef. It showcases the company's high-quality kitchen tools and demonstrates how to use them in everyday cooking.

When did "Pampered Chef on Oprah!" first air?

The first episode of "Pampered Chef on Oprah!" aired on May 13, 2002. It was a huge success and led to multiple other episodes featuring the company's products and consultants.

How does Pampered Chef benefit from being on Oprah?

Being featured on Oprah's show has greatly increased the visibility and credibility of Pampered Chef. It has also introduced the company to a larger audience and helped increase sales. Many viewers have become loyal customers and consultants after seeing the products on the show.

Can anyone become a consultant for Pampered Chef after watching the show?

Yes, anyone can become a consultant for Pampered Chef. The show often features stories of people who became successful consultants after watching "Pampered Chef on Oprah!" However, becoming a consultant requires purchasing a starter kit and attending training sessions.

Are there any special deals or promotions associated with "Pampered Chef on Oprah!"?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions offered during the episode or shortly after it airs. These may include discounts on products or special bundles. Make sure to tune in to take advantage of these offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Laurie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • genburk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chozengirl
Replies