• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opening a Coffee Shop: Updates from [Name]!

The coffee shop is looking really good. I've missed seeing your posts on here. How's everything else going?The coffee shop is looking great and it sounds like everything is going well. The blog post you mentioned about the coffee shop closing on the loan and starting the countdown to telling your job to shove it is really exciting. I'm glad you're doing well and I can't wait to see the pictures of the coffee shop when it opens.
heat123
Silver Member
How's the coffee shop opening lookin? I saw you were on here, and it's been awhile since I saw a post from you! Tell us how it's going!!!;)

Yea! We have missed you!

Tell us all of the exciting news!

Hi, Heather & Kelly. I just stopped in to check on what was going on with Paige, but I missed something. Oh, well...

The plans are moving along. Either everything happens at once or nothing happens. I don't mean to be rude and not answer your questions, but you can always check my blog on my website, where I try to update what's going on. We take possession on the space Wednesday and my architect says we should have something for the MUA to review soon, which will begin our permit process. We are still aiming for an October opening. I would love for September, but that doesn't seem possible. We are working with an amazing designer who flies all over the country ad has done some amazing things. Our architect introduced us to her and I feel very fortunate that she is coming on board. I think we're a really small project compared to the usual things she works on. I think I have a great team of people. I am also working with this industry expert, who is just amazing. We don't have a formal arrangement yet, but he has helped me tremendously. He is actually in the process of writing a book on the business and is highly regarded. He has actually been a presenter at SCAA events (Specialty Coffee Assoc of America). WOW! I AM NOT WORTHY! Right now, I am battling a sever asthma episode so I took a few days off from work and spent them on my couch. I did have time to make some calls for the coffee business, and I kinda have to get on the ball with my PC stuff, but I am still active and plan on staying that way.

You should add the blog links to your profile so that those of us that misplaced them can find your blog again.

Congrats on things moving forward and going so well.

May you soon be feeling better.

That sounds wonderful! Good luck to you!

Thanks Anne! And Keep on truckin AJP!

I am so excited for you....Good Luck

A special THANK YOU to my good friend, Ann, who posted that info on my behalf. Things are so insane. We are about to close on the loan any day now, and its driving me insane! I just want to get the loan so I can begin the countdown to telling my job to shove it. I don't want to burn bridges but there are a couple of people who drive me nuts and you all know how hard it is for me to not say what I feel! LOL

Tasha: Thanks for the suggestion! Its in my sig now!

Thanks you guys, for having a genuine interest in my biz! And, you could email me anytime at [email protected].

Wow Anne, looks like your dream is coming true! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures.

That's awesome Anne:thumbup:

Thanks! Its tough--there are good days and bad! Its certainly been quite a ride so far. And just think, I'm not even open yet! Sheez.

Related to Opening a Coffee Shop: Updates from [Name]!

What are the start-up costs for opening a coffee shop?

The start-up costs for opening a coffee shop can vary greatly depending on the location, size, and type of coffee shop you are planning to open. However, on average, you can expect to spend anywhere from $80,000 to $250,000 for a small coffee shop with basic equipment and furnishings.

What permits and licenses do I need to open a coffee shop?

To open a coffee shop, you will need to obtain a business license, food service permit, and possibly a health department permit. You may also need to register for sales tax and obtain a zoning permit if you plan to have outdoor seating. It is important to research and comply with all necessary permits and licenses in your area before opening your coffee shop.

What equipment do I need to open a coffee shop?

The equipment you will need for your coffee shop will depend on the type of drinks and food you plan to serve. However, some essential equipment includes an espresso machine, coffee grinder, refrigerator, blender, and commercial coffee brewer. You may also need dishes, utensils, and other supplies for serving your customers.

How can I attract customers to my coffee shop?

To attract customers to your coffee shop, you can focus on creating a unique and inviting atmosphere, offering high-quality and delicious drinks and food, and providing excellent customer service. You can also use social media and local advertising to promote your coffee shop and attract new customers.

What are some common challenges of opening a coffee shop?

Some common challenges of opening a coffee shop include high competition, managing inventory and supplies, and ensuring consistent quality. It can also be challenging to find and retain skilled and reliable staff and to manage finances effectively. It is important to have a solid business plan and be prepared to face and overcome these challenges to run a successful coffee shop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies