• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Fun: Ideas for Games & Activities

In summary, for your upcoming open house, here are some ideas for games and activities you could do: Product Scavenger Hunt, Product Bingo, Guess the Number of Products, Product Trivia, DIY Product Demo, Social Media Photo Contest, Product Tasting, Name That Product, Product Pictionary, and Spin the Wheel. Remember to have fun and be creative with your games and activities to engage your guests and make your open house memorable. Good luck!
bethcooks!
I am a pretty new consulatant and i'm having an open house next week, can anyone give me any ideas on some good games/activities to do at the open house?
Thanks!!:)

Hi Beth! Good luck with your open house. If you go to FILES and type in A whole bunch of games there is a document there with games.

You might want to also go to SEARCH and type in games, and there are many other threads about this topic.

At most of my shows, in the beginning I have guests introduce themselves and tell me 1. Have you ever been to a PC show 2. If yes, what is your favorite product and why?

This will help your sales, especially hearing it from one customer to another. Stoneware is a biggie.

GOOD LUCK!

Here are a few ideas for games and activities you could do at your open house:1. Product Scavenger Hunt: Hide different products around your space and give guests a list of items to find. The first person or team to find all the items wins a prize.2. Product Bingo: Create bingo cards with different products or features on each square. As guests mingle and check out the products, they can mark off the squares that match. The first person to get a bingo wins a prize.3. Guess the Number of Products: Fill a jar with small product samples or items and have guests guess how many are in the jar. The person with the closest guess wins a prize.4. Product Trivia: Create a list of trivia questions about your products and have guests compete to see who knows the most. The person with the most correct answers wins a prize.5. DIY Product Demo: Set up a station with supplies for guests to create their own DIY version of one of your products. This is a fun way for guests to try out the product and see its benefits firsthand.6. Social Media Photo Contest: Encourage guests to take photos with your products and post them on social media using a specific hashtag. The best photo or most creative post wins a prize.7. Product Tasting: If you sell food or drinks, set up a tasting station for guests to sample your products. This is a great way to showcase the quality and taste of your products.8. Name That Product: Create a game where you describe a product without using its name and guests have to guess which product it is. The first person to guess correctly wins a prize.9. Product Pictionary: Similar to the classic game, but using your products as the subject to draw. Divide guests into teams and see who can correctly guess the most products.10. Spin the Wheel: Create a wheel with different products or prizes on each section. Guests can spin the wheel and win whichever prize the wheel lands on.Remember to have fun and be creative with your games and activities. They are a great way to engage guests and make your open house memorable. Good luck!

1. What are some fun games to play during an open house?

There are many fun games you can play during an open house, such as "Name That Kitchen Tool" where guests have to identify different kitchen gadgets, or "Guess the Recipe" where guests have to guess the ingredients in a dish. You could also have a "Kitchen Trivia" game or a "Kitchen Scavenger Hunt" where guests have to find certain items in your kitchen.

2. How can I make my open house more interactive?

One way to make your open house more interactive is to have a cooking demonstration where guests can participate and try out different Pampered Chef products. You could also have a "Make Your Own Recipe" station where guests can create their own dish using different ingredients. Another idea is to have a "Tasting Station" where guests can sample different recipes made with Pampered Chef products.

3. Are there any activities for kids at an open house?

Yes, there are several activities for kids at an open house. You could have a "Decorate Your Own Cookie" station where kids can decorate cookies with different toppings. You could also have a "Kids' Cooking Class" where they can learn how to make a simple recipe using Pampered Chef products. Another idea is to have a "Coloring Station" with Pampered Chef-themed coloring pages and crayons.

4. How can I incorporate prizes into my open house games?

Prizes are a great way to make open house games more exciting. You could offer Pampered Chef products as prizes for the winners of each game. Another idea is to do a raffle where guests can enter by participating in the games or making a purchase. You could also have a "Mystery Prize Box" where guests can choose a random prize from a box if they win a game.

5. Can I customize the games and activities to fit my open house theme?

Yes, you can definitely customize the games and activities to fit your open house theme. For example, if your theme is "Spring Brunch", you could have a "Spring Brunch Trivia" game or a "Spring Brunch Recipe Scavenger Hunt". You could also have a "Decorate Your Own Flower Pot" station as a fun activity. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Kjurich