• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House/Fall Preview Invites

In summary, Open House/Fall Preview Invites are special invitations to a Pampered Chef event showcasing new products and promotions for the upcoming fall season. These invitations are typically sent to recent customers and hosts, but can also be requested from a local consultant. The event is free to attend, but there may be costs associated with purchasing products. Attendees are welcome to bring a friend or family member, and can expect to see new products, cooking demonstrations, and special offers. It's a fun and informative event for all Pampered Chef enthusiasts.
babywings76
Gold Member
Do you invite your customers or just past hosts and everyone on your 100 list?

Invite EVERYONE! You want a big turnout!

My list is too big (I have almost 700 on my monthly customer list), so I limited my invites to anyone who earned or took advantage of a guest special over the past year. That netted me 72 names and 8 came (probably on the small side, but for my house it worked perfectly.

do you mail invitations to that many people, or do you do a newsletter-type to your list and then follow up with phone calls?

Chefstover2 said:
My list is too big (I have almost 700 on my monthly customer list), so I limited my invites to anyone who earned or took advantage of a guest special over the past year. That netted me 72 names and 8 came (probably on the small side, but for my house it worked perfectly.

Is there a serch for this in P3? I can't imagine combing thru 700 orders.
How were the sales?

:sing::sing: EVERYONE . . . ! ! ! :sing::sing:

Related to Open House/Fall Preview Invites

1. What are Open House/Fall Preview Invites?

Open House/Fall Preview Invites are invitations to a special event held by Pampered Chef to showcase new products and promotions for the upcoming fall season. It is an opportunity for customers to learn about and purchase these products before they are available to the general public.

2. How can I get an Open House/Fall Preview Invite?

Invitations are typically sent out to Pampered Chef customers and hosts who have recently made a purchase or hosted a party. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to inquire about attending the event.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Open House/Fall Preview?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. However, if you choose to make a purchase at the event, there may be a cost associated with the products you choose to buy.

4. Can I bring a friend to the Open House/Fall Preview?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the event. Just make sure to let your consultant know beforehand so they can plan accordingly.

5. What can I expect at the Open House/Fall Preview?

At the event, you can expect to see and learn about new Pampered Chef products for the fall season. There may also be cooking demonstrations, special offers, and the opportunity to purchase products. It's a fun and informative event for all Pampered Chef fans!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • noelskitchen