• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with a Tupperware Bingo Party!

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of hosting a Tupperware bingo event to boost the speaker's business. The format typically involves players purchasing bingo cards for a fee and prizes being awarded to the winners. The speaker also plans to incorporate PC products into the bingo event and is seeking advice on what has worked or not worked for similar parties. Other suggestions such as discounts, demonstrations, and giveaways are also mentioned to attract attendees and potential customers. The speaker is advised to clearly advertise the event on invitations and ensure they have plenty of products on hand to make the most out of the experience and potentially gain bookings.
higoobs
Gold Member
I really need help to boost my business this year. I had a hectic 2013 with moving and building a new house and now all that is behind me. I have friends and family that are anxiously awaiting to come over for open house. My family is very familiar with Tupperware bingo and they always attend these. So I was thinking of having an open house bingo with the PC products. Does anyone know the format that Tupperware uses? I would also like to know what has worked or not worked for these types of parties. I would definitely love to get bookings from this endeavor. I also would like wording on the invite that mentions $20 a card to play or to come over to purchase from catalog. All suggestions are welcomed.
THX!

Tupperware bingo is a great way to get your friends and family involved in your business. The format usually consists of each player buying a bingo card for a nominal fee (e.g., $20). Prizes are then awarded to the winners. You can also use the same format for a PC product open house bingo. In addition to running bingo, you can also offer other incentives to encourage people to come to your open house or to purchase from your catalog. You could offer discounts on purchases made during the event, host demonstrations or activities related to your products, or offer free giveaways with each purchase.Make sure that you clearly advertise the event on your invitations and include details such as the cost of playing bingo, any discounts or giveaways you may offer, and the time and place of the event.Finally, make sure that you have plenty of your products on hand and that you are prepared to answer any questions about them. This will help ensure that guests get the most out of their experience and that you get the bookings you need!

First of all, congratulations on your new house and getting settled in! It's great that you have friends and family who are excited to support your business.Here are some suggestions for your open house bingo event:1. Decide on the format: Tupperware typically uses a traditional bingo format where players purchase cards and mark off numbers as they are called out. You can choose to have multiple rounds of bingo with different prizes for each round, or have one big bingo game with a grand prize at the end.2. Set a budget for prizes: Since you are just starting out, you may not have a big budget for prizes. That's okay! You can offer smaller prizes such as Tupperware products or gift cards. You can also ask friends and family to donate prizes or reach out to other local businesses for donations.3. Promote the event: Use social media, word of mouth, and email invitations to promote your event. Make sure to mention that it's an open house and that guests are welcome to come and shop from the catalog even if they don't want to play bingo.4. Create a sense of urgency: To encourage people to RSVP and attend, you can mention that there are limited spots available for bingo or that there will be a special offer for those who RSVP and attend.5. Offer incentives for bookings: To get more bookings from the event, you can offer a special incentive for guests who book a party or join your team at the event. This could be a free product or a discount on their first order.6. Use Tupperware branding: Make sure to use Tupperware branded invitations, flyers, and other materials to create a cohesive and professional look for your event.7. Mention the cost: In the invitation, make sure to mention the $20 cost per bingo card and what that includes (prizes, snacks, etc.). You can also mention that there will be an opportunity to purchase products from the catalog.8. Plan for refreshments: It's always a good idea to have some light refreshments available for guests, especially if the event is during meal times. This can be as simple as finger foods and drinks.Overall, the key to a successful open house bingo event is to make it fun, engaging, and offer incentives for guests to attend and book parties. Good luck!

1. What is a Tupperware Bingo Party?

A Tupperware Bingo Party is a fun and interactive way to showcase and sell our products. It combines the excitement of playing bingo with the opportunity to learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products.

2. How does a Tupperware Bingo Party help boost my business?

A Tupperware Bingo Party is a great way to introduce new customers to our products and generate sales. It also helps to create a fun and engaging atmosphere, making it more likely for customers to make repeat purchases.

3. Do I need to be a Tupperware consultant to host a Bingo Party?

No, anyone can host a Tupperware Bingo Party! We encourage our customers to host parties and share the products they love with their friends and family. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free products and discounts.

4. How do I get started with hosting a Tupperware Bingo Party?

It's easy! Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process of hosting a successful Tupperware Bingo Party.

5. Are there any special offers or rewards for hosting a Tupperware Bingo Party?

Yes, there are! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties with your consultant. It's a win-win for everyone involved!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies