• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oops! Did I Make a Mistake? Double Checking My Show Submissions

In summary, "Uh Oh... Did I Miss Up?" is a cooking tool offered by Pampered Chef that helps with measuring and portioning ingredients while cooking or baking. It has a unique design and is versatile for both dry and liquid ingredients. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for durability. It can be used with hot ingredients, but caution should be taken. The measurements on the tool are accurate, but double-checking is always recommended for precision.
britishchef
I just realised that when I submitted my 2nd show tonight I selected October as the month it should count for... will that mess anything up? I should qualify at my next show and get all my bonuses etc.

I would call HO first thing in the morning.

britishchef said:
I just realised that when I submitted my 2nd show tonight I selected October as the month it should count for... will that mess anything up? I should qualify at my next show and get all my bonuses etc.
If you mean what month you chose on Pampered Partner, that won't matter. That's basically just for your own records so you can look up your Monthly Sales Diary and see what shows were submitted during a certain month. That's the only thing that will be messed up....the month it falls under when you look up your sales through PP. It was received by HO in September, so you'll get paid commission on that show in for Sept.

Hope that makes sense!:)

I can't even remember what field that is, it's just in the drop down box when I submitted the show I selected October I think instead of September. I'm not on my own computer right now so I can't even look and see what that box is... LOL. I was just laying in bed and suddenly thought "Oh crap! I entered October!" and of course now cannot sleep. :)

I don't think it matters either because I have left it blank before and nothing happens.

Phew... maybe I can sleep now!

Go to sleep!! It is late there!!

It wouldn't have let you submit a show for October yet. The field you did and chose Oct was in the Transmit show button and it's for your own records.

Related to Oops! Did I Make a Mistake? Double Checking My Show Submissions

1. What is "Uh Oh... Did I Miss Up?"

"Uh Oh... Did I Miss Up?" is a cooking tool offered by Pampered Chef that helps you easily measure and portion out ingredients while cooking or baking. It is a fun and convenient way to avoid mistakes and messes in the kitchen.

2. How does "Uh Oh... Did I Miss Up?" work?

The tool consists of a set of stackable measuring cups with a unique design that allows for easy scooping and leveling of ingredients. The cups also have markings for both liquid and dry ingredients, making it versatile for any recipe.

3. Is "Uh Oh... Did I Miss Up?" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the measuring cups are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability.

4. Can "Uh Oh... Did I Miss Up?" be used for hot ingredients?

Yes, the measuring cups are made with heat-resistant materials, making them safe to use with hot ingredients. Just be sure to use caution and protect your hands when handling hot liquids or foods.

5. Are the measurements on "Uh Oh... Did I Miss Up?" accurate?

Yes, the measuring cups are designed to be accurate for both dry and liquid ingredients. However, we always recommend double-checking your measurements for precision in your cooking and baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies
Views