• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Only Want to Share With You Not Guests!

In summary, the conversation is about finding ways to improve one's business in the context of the new Career Plan. One person shares their Personal Cluster Review worksheet and how they have made changes to it. They also share their team's progress and challenges, and discuss incentives and training strategies to motivate and support their team. They are all working towards achieving Director status and improving their business.
baychef
Silver Member
Just trying to come up with something to help in the process of "wrapping my head" around the New Career Plan.

I took their Personal Cluster Review worksheet and made my own on a word file. For me, I like this visual. This is my cluster as of today. Ummm...to make you feel better...6 in generation one have submitted one party in the last 2 months. 2 are still in their first 3 months...one brand new and one doing one show a freaking month!

2nd Generation with the pink...one very strong, one never has submitted a party, the other 3 will go inactive if something is not submitted by the end of Feb. The blue are doing well (2 are kicking butt and taking names)

3rd Generation one is doing good and one...nothing at all :grumpy:

So, hope this helps others too. As you can see, I have changed the top and you can edit your own teams and fill in your own colors.

Attachments

• Personal Cluster Template.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Personal Cluster Template.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 220
Thank you so much for posting this. This is great.

Are you reviewing this every month?

You are entirely welcome...I have to contribute something positive! God knows I have contributed a ton of negative thoughts on DS lately!

I am going to review at least January and Feb. when it ends. Not sure if I will go back, doesn't seem necessary at this point. Trying to look forward. I know it will help my frame of mind with my business.

What I need to review is what the recruiter gets when a person is new in their first 3 months. I am not as clear on that and need to be for my team.

Thanks for sharing! I just sent my team a recruiting incentive from me. It seems my new gals are "getting it" about recruiting, that's it's just what we do. I'm hoping that it will inspire the others to get on board too, instead of just coasting thru.

Amy, what is your incentive? And what are you doing to help them get it?

amy07 said:
Thanks for sharing! I just sent my team a recruiting incentive from me. It seems my new gals are "getting it" about recruiting, that's it's just what we do. I'm hoping that it will inspire the others to get on board too, instead of just coasting thru.

Yes, what is your incentive? I would like to do one too!

stoneware. For every recruit they sign between now and March 31st I will give them a piece of stoneware (their choice). When the new consultant qualifies in their first 30 days, I will give them a piece of stoneware too.

Right now, I have 2 SC, but only 1 SC line (basically, my SC has her own SC). If I want to make sure I am a Director under the new career plan I need them to get to recruiting and fast. I am also offering a piece of open stock cookware to anyone who promotes to Director by July 1st. Before anyone freaks out about the cost - I have PC $ from the Level 1 incentive. I am looking for performers/producers. It will be worth the initial "hit" to get those that want this, to get a good taste of success. Because we all know that once they achieve it (Directorship), they do NOT want to let it go.

And let's face the cold hard truth...I probably will not be buying a single piece of stoneware or skillet. BUT, if I do, it will be worth it to me!

As for training I am offering Sunday night conference calls for those interested in boosting their business. Basically following Cheryl's lead/notes, but tailoring it more to the needs of my team. They start this Sunday and will run for March. I'll see what happens at the end of the month as to whether I continue. Right now the majority of my Team is in their first 90 days (couldn't change my people, so I'm changing my people). I'm also doing weekly coaching calls with those who are open to them, and calling the others atleast once a week and hoping to get some communications flowing.
week 1- bookings
week 2 -recruiting
week 3 -increasing sales (recipe choices/product focus)
week 4 TBD
week 5-TBD
week 6 -TBD

This is great! I know I need to get on the stick again too. On this chart that I linked, my "pink consultant" is about to lose all but one pink in the 2nd gen. and 1 in the third gen.

I think when I sent out the requirements to receive HO leads, it set a spark off!:pray: So I have to look at this as a positive change with the new Career Plan.

On the "Personal Cluster Review" chart I tweeked, I may change some of the boxes at times for new recruits. You can also change font colors and box borders to help indicate any information you may want to keep track of. I know, I may have just caused a major amount of people going :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I just now got to looking at this. Thank you so much! I am totally a visual person (as the clutter around me indicates). :)

Related to Only Want to Share With You Not Guests!

What does the "Only Want to Share With You Not Guests!" feature do?

The "Only Want to Share With You Not Guests!" feature allows you to choose which items you want to share with your guests and which items you want to keep for yourself when hosting a Pampered Chef party.

How do I use the "Only Want to Share With You Not Guests!" feature?

To use this feature, simply click on the "Only Want to Share With You Not Guests!" button on the product page of the item you want to keep for yourself. This will ensure that your guests will not be able to add that item to their order.

Can I change my mind and share an item with my guests after using the "Only Want to Share With You Not Guests!" feature?

Yes, you can change your mind at any time and share an item with your guests. Simply click on the "Share With Guests" button on the product page of the item you want to share. This will make the item available for your guests to add to their order.

Is there a limit to how many items I can keep for myself using the "Only Want to Share With You Not Guests!" feature?

No, there is no limit to how many items you can keep for yourself. You can use the feature on as many items as you like, allowing you to create a personalized and exclusive collection for yourself.

Can my guests still purchase the items I keep for myself using the "Only Want to Share With You Not Guests!" feature?

No, your guests will not be able to purchase the items you keep for yourself. These items will only be available for you to purchase as the host of the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
jwpamp