• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Order, Can She Pay by Credit Card After the Fact?

In summary, the customer placed an order on the website without providing payment information. They reached out to ask if they could edit the payment information or retrieve the order to make changes. However, once an order is placed, the payment information cannot be edited or retrieved. The customer will need to place a new order with the correct information, and the person responding to the conversation offers to assist with this process.
babywings76
Gold Member
Someone placed an order for a show on my website but didn't put payment info. It's actually the past host, and since she didn't know how to enter in her 60% off, she just left the payment blank. She wanted me to calculate it and let her know. Now she e-mailed me and wants to know if she can pay online. Is is possible for her to retrieve her order and edit her payment info? I'll probably just have to call her tomorrow and get the info over the phone, right?

I could be wrong, but I think you are right. It is probably easier to just do it over the phone.

yeah, just get it over the phone.

She will have to give the information to you, so you can credit her payment. The order won't go though without a payment. She could go back to your website and put the order in again with all the information. If the order goes on a show you have to get the information anyway and you are aware not to double order her order. If it is an individual order and she has not paid and just wanted contacted by you, I bet she could do the process again completing the order w/all the information. You would not be able to complete the order for her w/o all the information, so there would only be one order for her. (Sorry if this is a little confusing...I am tired and have had a major headache all day)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the confusion with the payment for your past host's order. Unfortunately, once an order has been placed on the website, the payment information cannot be edited or retrieved. However, I would be happy to assist your host in placing a new order with the correct discount and payment information. Please let me know if you would like me to reach out to her or if you prefer to handle it yourself. Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to helping you and your host with this order. Have a great day!

Related to Online Order, Can She Pay by Credit Card After the Fact?

1. What is an online order?

An online order refers to a purchase made through the internet, typically on a website or app, where a customer selects and pays for goods or services remotely.

2. Can I pay for an online order with a credit card?

Yes, most online orders allow for payment with a credit card. This is a common and convenient method of payment for online purchases.

3. Can I pay for an online order with a credit card after the fact?

It depends on the specific online ordering system. Some may allow for payment with a credit card after the fact, but others may require payment at the time of purchase.

4. Is it safe to pay for an online order with a credit card?

In general, paying for an online order with a credit card is safe. However, it is important to make sure that the website or app is secure and reputable before entering any sensitive payment information.

5. Are there any additional fees for paying with a credit card after the fact?

This also depends on the specific online ordering system. Some may charge a fee for late credit card payments, while others may not. Be sure to read the terms and conditions or contact the company for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef