• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One Year Celebration Event (For Past Hosts)

In summary, the One Year Celebration Event is an exclusive event for hosts who have hosted a Pampered Chef party within the past year, both in-person and virtual. The event takes place in various locations throughout the year and eligible hosts will receive an invitation with all the details. There is no cost to attend the event and it is a way for Pampered Chef to thank hosts for their support. Unfortunately, guests are not allowed due to limited space, but hosts can invite friends to their own One Year Celebration Event. The event is a fun and interactive celebration of hosts' achievements, with opportunities to learn new recipes, get cooking tips, and receive exclusive offers and rewards. It's also a chance to connect with other hosts and get inspired for future
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I'm brainstorming of doing a big event here at my house, in honor of my first year with PC...and I was going to make many great recipes, have it be really FUN and invite all past hosts..honoring them basically..

Anyone else ever done this? Success? Tips? Did you make it into a great marketing type event somehow?

Also, since my 1 yr anniv. falls right about 1 wk before I am due to have my baby..(end of July) and it is near when many might do a typical 'Open House' for all the new fall products in Aug..Not sure if I should keep this as 2 separate events..or combine it somehow.
Any feedback is awesome!

I have done one each year in August since August was my first month of biz. I do it as a mystery host show at my house. I make new fall recipes to serve. I do an unveiling of new products at the end but don't take orders for them. It's always a lot of fun.

DebbieJ said:
I have done one each year in August since August was my first month of biz.

I do it as a mystery host show at my house. I make new fall recipes to serve. I do an unveiling of new products at the end but don't take orders for them.

It's always a lot of fun.

Interesting so it's more like an appreciation event. You don't hit them up for anything? Bookings?

I started in August of 2005! I have never done one of these, I'm so bad at planning stuff it always stresses me out. It's a nice idea though and if it was really fun and memorable everyone would want to host again just to be invited to the next one!

1. How do I know if I am eligible to attend the One Year Celebration Event?

If you have hosted a Pampered Chef party within the past year, you are eligible to attend the One Year Celebration Event. This includes both in-person and virtual parties.

2. When and where will the One Year Celebration Event take place?

The One Year Celebration Event will take place in various locations throughout the year. You will receive an invitation with all the details once you are eligible to attend.

3. Is there a cost to attend the One Year Celebration Event?

No, there is no cost to attend the One Year Celebration Event. It is our way of thanking you for being a valued host and supporting Pampered Chef.

4. Can I bring a guest to the One Year Celebration Event?

Unfortunately, due to limited space, we are unable to accommodate guests at the One Year Celebration Event. However, if you have a friend who is interested in hosting a party, we would be happy to send them an invitation for their own One Year Celebration Event.

5. What can I expect at the One Year Celebration Event?

The One Year Celebration Event is a fun and interactive event where we celebrate your achievements as a host and show our appreciation. You can expect to learn new recipes, get cooking tips, and receive exclusive offers and rewards. It's a great opportunity to connect with fellow hosts and get inspired for your future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • stacywhitlow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • kam