• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Appreciation: Celebrating Our Amazing Hosts of the Year

In summary, The Bingo host appreciation is a way to give back to your hosts, play some games, and have some great prizes.
stacywhitlow
I am thinking of holding a hostess appreciation for hosts from this year. I was thinking in November or December but I am having my open house November 30th. I have also thought about doing it in January for the past year. Any suggestions?

My cluster has done this for the past two years. We all get together and invite past hosts and customers. Each of us (8-10 consultants) made and brought recipes from PC. We gave out recipe "scrolls" with all of the recipes that we had there so they had them to take home! This year, instead of doing that, we are getting magnets from houseofmagnets.com that you attach your business card to. Those will be the gifts that EVERYONE gets. Then, we each donate a few items to give away that way we have a lot of giveaways throughout the night. We have also had a LARGE giveaway item (last year it was the UM) We also have had a survey slip so we could ask them to "rate" the evening!

I thought I had more stuff saved about it, but I can't find it!

Attachments

• 2006 PC appreciation agenda.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 329
With the November open house, I'd suggest a January Host Appreciation. January is typically a slower month, so this could be a way to boost it.

raebates said:
With the November open house, I'd suggest a January Host Appreciation. January is typically a slower month, so this could be a way to boost it.

That is what I was thinking. I can focus on booking those that didn't re-book. We tried it as a cluster last year but I live 1 hour away from my director since I moved & I only had 1 host go with me. Thought I would branch out on my own this time.

Stacy~

That makes sense...my cluster has quite a few of us that are within 30 minutes of each other so it worked for us!

Good luck! We were thinking of doing a November one again this year, but I just emailed my director to mention doing it in January instead!

I am planning to do a BINGO Hostess Appreciation in January.

What is the Bingo host appreciation?

I do mine in december every year but they must have a $500 show to be invited.

I will play BINGO & the winner gets a free product. I have tons of products that have never been used (ie: 2 exec saute pans that I earned; still have 1 that I use & ss 1) so I plan to use them as the freebies. Some smaller prizes for a raffle also. I plan to do a little recognition & possibly some recruiting game. Plus, gifts for booking another show (even if they already did).

Related to Hostess Appreciation: Celebrating Our Amazing Hosts of the Year

What is Hostess Appreciation?

Hostess Appreciation is an annual celebration held by Pampered Chef to recognize and thank our amazing hosts who have gone above and beyond in hosting successful parties throughout the year.

Who is eligible for Hostess Appreciation?

Any host who has held a Pampered Chef party and achieved a minimum of $200 in sales is eligible for Hostess Appreciation.

What are the benefits of being a Hostess of the Year?

Hostesses of the Year will receive exclusive rewards and perks, such as special discounts, early access to new products, and recognition on our website and social media channels.

How are Hostesses of the Year selected?

Hostesses of the Year are selected based on their party sales, number of bookings, and overall enthusiasm and dedication in hosting parties. Our team carefully evaluates each host and selects the top performers to be recognized as Hostesses of the Year.

When is Hostess Appreciation held?

Hostess Appreciation is typically held at the beginning of the year, but the exact date may vary. Hosts will be notified via email or through their consultant about the date and details of the celebration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarineGurl020412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • Denarella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • SummerG