• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Year-End Celebration for 1000 Hosts | Book Now & Be a Part of the Fun!

When I went to Leadership, there was a class I went to that the speakers do this. They put a flyer in their booking binder and promote it to all their hosts and potential hosts. I have started promoting it to my customers in my newsletter. I plan on having a private party for all my hosts at the end of the year and I will be inviting my 1000 hosts to a reception an hour earlier. I think I will have champagne and strawberries and some extra special things for them.What a great idea!! I like having guests see this invitation, so they can want to book a show.I put it on my website, stole from someone on here, and then in Feb I do a customer appreciation event
smile10308
Gold Member
I wasn't sure where to post this thread. I am wondering if anyone offers a special event at the end of the year for all your hosts who had 1000 shows thoughout the year? I am looking for a flyer of some sort, to add to my bookings binder to entice people to want to be a part of it. Thanks so much!!!

My director offers a special day for her consultants who have either recruited or held a $1,000 show by the end of the year.

I don't know that there's that many people out there who have more than one in a year, to be honest ... my host and co-host would be sitting there looking at each other! But I could be underestimating people!

I think that's a great idea! I didn't have enough $1000 shows to do this, but if you have, go for it.

When I went to Leadership, there was a class I went to that the speakers do this. They put a flyer in their booking binder and promote it to all their hosts and potential hosts. I have started promoting it to my customers in my newsletter. I plan on having a private party for all my hosts at the end of the year and I will be inviting my 1000 hosts to a reception an hour earlier. I think I will have champagne and strawberries and some extra special things for them. I don't know all the details yet, but it sounds fun. The speaker at Leadership says she puts a list with all the names of the 1000 hosts on a sheet in her booking binder and keeps adding to it forever. Then if she runs out of room on the sheet, then they get bumped.

Wow, what a great idea!! I like having guests see this invitation, so they can want to book a show.

I put it on my website, stole from someone on here, and then in Feb I do a customer appreciation event and reward my $1,000 hosts w/ the heart trivet and the host w/ the highest host gets to wear the tiara that says hot host. Then the next year she gets to crown the new top host.

My director, pamperedbecky, and several others in our cluster - hold a $1000 brunch for all of us who had $1000 shows and our hosts. It used to be just once a year (in December) but this year they are doing it in June as well. I went last year and it's awesome - they make all the food (tons of it!) and treat us great. My host was so impressed by it and it's a nice thank you to them for all their hard work. All we have to do as consultants is provide the host's name and addresses - invitations are sent out and then we just come and pig out!

I do it for $500 hosts and higher every Dec. I just talk about it at my shows (or have a host who has attended talk it up)

I know if I was a host and was invited to a private party I would be very excited! Great ideas ladies! When I promote to Director maybe I will offer something for all my consultants who have 1000 shows as a special recognition for them.

What did you post on your website exactly? I haven't been able to find anything on here about something like this. Thanks so much! PS. What kind of response did you get from the phone message service.

pamperedalf said:
I put it on my website, stole from someone on here, and then in Feb I do a customer appreciation event and reward my $1,000 hosts w/ the heart trivet and the host w/ the highest host gets to wear the tiara that says hot host. Then the next year she gets to crown the new top host.

smile10308What did you post on your website exactly? I haven't been able to find anything on here about something like this. Thanks so much! PS. What kind of response did you get from the phone message service.
Go check my website out /alfskitchen. My hosts are loving it, and customers who have forgotten about the show come and sales have increased. Just another service I added for my hosts. I can send you a referral letter if you would like.

I love the idea about inviting your team and their $1,000 hosts. Do they only get to invite one kilo host or all of them. Just curious....

Thanks for the view. Very nice! I think I may have to borrow your idea. I love this site!!!! I am curious who would be invited also if you included your consultants and their hosts.

Related to Join Our Year-End Celebration for 1000 Hosts | Book Now & Be a Part of the Fun!

1. What is the Year-End Celebration for 1000 Hosts?

The Year-End Celebration for 1000 Hosts is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate and thank our top-performing hosts for the year. It is an exclusive opportunity to connect with other hosts, learn new cooking techniques and recipes, and have some fun!

2. How can I join the Year-End Celebration?

You can join the Year-End Celebration by booking a party now and becoming one of our top 1000 hosts for the year. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to book a party and secure your spot in the celebration.

3. When is the Year-End Celebration taking place?

The Year-End Celebration will be taking place on [date]. Exact details and location will be provided closer to the event. Make sure to book your party now to secure your spot in the celebration!

4. What can I expect at the Year-End Celebration?

At the Year-End Celebration, you can expect to meet and connect with other top-performing hosts, attend cooking classes and workshops, and enjoy delicious food and drinks. You will also have the chance to win exciting prizes and take home exclusive Pampered Chef products.

5. Is there a cost to attend the Year-End Celebration?

No, there is no cost to attend the Year-End Celebration. It is our way of thanking and celebrating our top 1000 hosts for the year. However, you must book a party and become one of the top 1000 hosts to attend the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MWCOOKIN
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • pamperedchef88