• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One Size Fits All Gloves: How Do They Fit Different Sizes?

In summary, the gloves mentioned in the conversation have a one size fits all design, but may not be suitable for all hand sizes. They have a cotton lining and are said to last longer and prevent sweating. The mini scoop and measure has multiple uses and the pink kitchen brush has a curved handle and is dishwasher safe. Some people may have allergies to latex, so it is recommended to ask before using the gloves. Additionally, they may not fit larger hands comfortably.
SandiLeigh
Since these gloves are a one size fits all type of glove, does anyone have a idea as to how they fit for different size hands.

This question was posed to me by one of my cutomers.

Thanks

My hands are fairly large and there's extra length in the finger tips so I think someone with very small hands would find them to be too big. ...but I could be wrong.

I have super super tiny hands and the gloves don't work for me, I have tried to find small ones and even the small one don't fit me right :(

I have pretty big hands and they fit me ok... a little snug but they would work. There is a size stamped on mine that says "L" so in reality they are Large gloves...

ok, I am a ditz, I thought you were talking about the gloves used when doing a demo~DUH!!! But I did order the HWC gloves and I now have a feeling they wont fit my tiny hands :(

I have average to small hands. I tried them on at my director's house and they are way too big for me. Another one of my cluster mates tried them on and they were too small for her :(

yep - they're large gloves with an extra cuff sewn on. The gloves fit me, but the cuffs do not fit over my arms (I'm a plus size gal) so they're a bit annoying for me, but I think they'd fit someone with average sized arms just fine.

Info on Pink ItemsAt my cluster meeting last night I found out a few interesting details about the gloves.

Kitchen Gloves - They have a 100% Cotton lining (up until the poka dots start - that part is latex. Those buyers who are allergic can just fold down the top so it doesn't touch their skin. By folding over it will help prevent water from splashing into the glove. ) Because of the lining they will last 3 times longer. The fibers of the cotton hold the gloves together so they won't denigrate as fast. Makes them worth the $10 price tag.... The cotton also enables the gloves to stretch 1 more inch. The BEST part? Your hands won't sweat! My upline director said she put them on and wore them around the house for an hour and no sweat! Sounds great to me. I'd use them to protect my pretty nails that I spend a small fortune keeping up. :D

Mini Scoop & Measure – Some cute ideas!
Lay it flat on cutting board. Items just scoop right in.
Use for Coffee, Instant Cereal, Power Drinks, Formula.
Great for shower gifts….. Add on top of a present for a cute presentation.

Pink Kitchen Brush – Curved handle that fits your hand comfortably.
It can be used in the dishwasher on the top rack.
The scrubby part won’t stain it’s made of a poly (something or the other )… I’ll get the right word and add it soon.

She also told us a cute little saying about this brush…. Every time you use it you’ll be eradicating all the bad germs and bacteria while you’re cleaning and sporting the cause to eradicate the disease.

Host Item – The little bowls would be great for condiments, Jewelry and babies rooms.

Got another use for these or another handy tip to help sell them? Let us know!

Some people are severely allergic to Latex, and just being the same room with Latex affects them. I knew one woman who would have a hospital trip asthma attack if she was in the same room as Latex. I'd suggest if taking them to a show, having them in a ziploc bag and ask if anyone is allergic to Latex before taking them out.

gloves/large handsi have a larger lady as a customer and she tried them on. she was disappointed that they were too small for her. i have average hands and they fit fine; however, some larger ladies may not be able to wear them :mad:

Related to One Size Fits All Gloves: How Do They Fit Different Sizes?

1. How do I know if the One Size Fits All Gloves will fit my hand?

The One Size Fits All Gloves are designed to fit most hand sizes comfortably. It is recommended to measure the circumference of your palm (excluding your thumb) to ensure a proper fit. If your measurement falls within the range of 7-9 inches, the gloves should fit you well.

2. Are the One Size Fits All Gloves adjustable?

Yes, the One Size Fits All Gloves have an adjustable strap on the wrist to provide a customizable fit for different hand sizes. You can tighten or loosen the strap to your preference for a secure fit.

3. Can the One Size Fits All Gloves be worn by both men and women?

Yes, the One Size Fits All Gloves are designed to be unisex and can be worn comfortably by both men and women. They have a flexible and stretchy material that can accommodate different hand sizes and shapes.

4. Will the One Size Fits All Gloves fit children?

The One Size Fits All Gloves are not recommended for children as they are designed for adult hand sizes. It is important to have a proper fit for safe handling of hot or sharp kitchen tools.

5. Can I machine wash the One Size Fits All Gloves?

Yes, the One Size Fits All Gloves are machine washable. It is recommended to wash them in cold water on a gentle cycle and lay them flat to dry. Avoid using bleach or fabric softener, as they can damage the material and affect the fit of the gloves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • pattikake