• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Splitting Free Products Among Hosts Across Different Areas

In summary, the question is how to handle the distribution of free products among 7 hosts for a mystery show. Suggestions include choosing two hosts for direct shipping and paying the extra cost, or shipping the products to one host and having the other host's order shipped directly to them. Another option is to have the show shipped to one of the hosts or the organizer and then distribute the products accordingly.
pattikake
I've got a mystery show in the works with 7 hosts. Question to all you seasoned folks -- I'd like to split the free products among 2 of the hosts, however the hosts are all located in different areas, one is in another state. How do you handle this type of situation? Would you have things sent to you and then you send on to the hosts?

Thanks
Patti

HHMMM... :confused: I have never done a mystery show before. I have researched it thinking I may do one. I could be wrong, but could you take the top 2 and make one a host and one as a co host. Just enter there addresses and have it directly shipped to them. But then if you didn't want to have the other guests orders shipped to them, you would have to do direct shipping on each order. I guess I would rather do that, then have to separate each order and pay the shipping personally. Let us know what you do.

If you choose the "Ship to Host" option for your guests, the products will go to whatever address you have for the first Host for your show. You can add a Co-Host, and choose "Direct Ship" for her order to somehwere else, but she (or you) will have to pay the direct ship rate.

If one of the host's lives near you, you could have the show shipped to you or her, and then have the other host's order shipped directly and just cover the shipping cost directly to her, because it'll still be cheaper than shipping it out yourself. If both host's live far away from you, you'll probably want to have the show shipped to you (don't forget your name as c/o), and figure out which host it will be easier for you to deliver/ship the products to yourself.

1. How do I split free products among hosts in different areas?

To split free products among hosts in different areas, you will need to first determine the total amount of free products earned by the party. Then, divide that amount by the number of hosts in different areas. Each host will receive their share of free products based on their individual sales.

2. Can I choose which hosts receive the free products?

Yes, you can choose which hosts receive the free products. When splitting free products among hosts in different areas, you can allocate the free products based on individual sales. This allows you to reward hosts who have higher sales.

3. How do I ensure that each host receives their share of free products?

To ensure that each host receives their share of free products, it is important to communicate clearly with all hosts about the splitting process. Make sure that each host is aware of the total amount of free products earned and how it will be divided among them. You can also provide them with a breakdown of their individual sales and the corresponding free products they will receive.

4. Can I split free products among hosts in different areas for online parties?

Yes, you can split free products among hosts in different areas for online parties. The process is the same as for in-person parties. Simply determine the total amount of free products earned and divide it among the hosts based on their individual sales. You can then ship the free products to each host's designated address.

5. Do I need to notify the hosts about the splitting process?

It is recommended to notify the hosts about the splitting process to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings. You can inform them during the party or before the party ends. Be sure to clearly explain how the free products will be divided among them and answer any questions they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • bearhall04
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
Replies