• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Teen Demo at My Sons High School~ Help

In summary, Laverne was asked by her son's nutrition and wellness teacher to come in and do a presentation on how to make a quick, and easy nutritious snack or meal. The class will be helping cook. Laverne is thinking of something more simple, but is not ruling it out.
merego
Hey everyone,
I was asked by my son's nutrition and wellness teacher to come in and do a presentation on how to make a quick, and easy nutritious snack or meal. The class will be helping cook. The kids in the kitchen show ideas all seem like they are for little kids, so I am looking for something more age appropraite/fun. The classroom has a full kitchen.

Can anyone give me a good idea on what I could make for these 16 and 17 year olds? It is 1st bell, so 7:20 am. My son is totally mortified:eek:, of course that I was asked to come in. I wont be doing any selling, just cooking.

Mere - what about the ham and cheese brunch squares? That should feed the kids and is a easy demo as well. (especially at 7:20 am!)

PamperedDor said:
Mere - what about the ham and cheese brunch squares? That should feed the kids and is a easy demo as well. (especially at 7:20 am!)

wow, your up early :) we are off to a soccer game.
That is a good idea, I just am going to bring the tools I would need to demo, not sclepping all my stuff. Thanks Laverne :) have a great day!!:)

merego said:
wow, your up early :) we are off to a soccer game.
That is a good idea, I just am going to bring the tools I would need to demo, not sclepping all my stuff. Thanks Laverne :) have a great day!!:)

I am always up early!!! LOL!! Glad I could help - if I think of anything else - I will text ya - got soccer all day as well - lata gata!

Maybe some mini muffins too and juice in the quick stir pitcher.
Deb

I did this EXACT thing a year ago at a local high school. The kids had a blast. I pretty much set it up like an interactive show with stations with each station to do a certain task. We did the Mini Pesto Pizzas...the kids LOVE IT!

I did end up with some bookings since the kids went home and shared with their parents. Those who asked, took my biz card.

zmom58 said:
Maybe some mini muffins too and juice in the quick stir pitcher.
Deb

I like this idea!!
My sons friend mentioned breakfast tacos/burritos. I thought of the recipe on CC, but I am thinking something more simple, but I am not ruling it out.

Related to Teen Demo at My Sons High School~ Help

1. Can my son's high school host a Teen Demo with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers Teen Demos for high school students. It's a fun and interactive way for teens to learn about cooking and healthy eating.

2. What types of recipes will be demonstrated during the Teen Demo?

The recipes demonstrated during the Teen Demo will vary depending on the host's preference. However, some popular options include easy meals for busy teens, healthy snacks, and fun desserts.

3. How long does the Teen Demo typically last?

The Teen Demo usually lasts about an hour, which includes time for the demonstration, Q&A, and any ordering or booking opportunities.

4. Is there a minimum number of students required for the Teen Demo?

No, there is no minimum number of students required for the Teen Demo. However, it's always more fun to have a group of friends or classmates participate together.

5. Will there be any special discounts or promotions for the students and their families?

Yes, there may be special discounts or promotions offered during the Teen Demo. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide more information and can help you take advantage of any available deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GracedLiving
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • knpfaff