1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales On-line sales

1. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Has anyone else been experiencing a high volume of on-line sales? For the past 10 days, I have averaged one per day...luvin it I tell you! So many articles written about the increase in people buying on-line it was hard to imagine but now I see it on my own business. I send out a monthly newsletter (Joy's, of course), and just sent out an Outlet update to my contact list. :love:

Dec 8, 2009
  2. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

That is awesome Pat.

Dec 8, 2009
  3. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

Yes it took a while to get my web-sit out but every month since Feb I have been getting on line orders about 300-500 a month .......... Whaa hoo one order was 368.00 the other day

4. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

That is awesome! I really want to utilize my web site to drive sells, but I'm not sure how to do it! I do send out Tasty Tidbits monthly, but I just started doing that. Is it the Outlet updates that are bringing people to the site?? I don't want to overwhelm people this month with so much going on, so my newsletter for Dec was just the short Holiday Gift ideas. I also sent out a flyer with the $20 DCB Special for booking a show in an or Feb - I REALLY need some more bookings!! I handed out a lot of "Outlet" flyers at my Christmas Bazaar on Sat, so maybe that will draw people to my site ... fingers crossed!! I feel like I am doing the right things, but I want to make sure I'm not missing something ...

5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Dottie - Check out the Improve Your PWS Results audio in the Online Training Center for some great ideas!

Dec 8, 2009
  6. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

I have had the PWS since it came out so in the begining not much in sales , but over the years I talk about it at every show , how they can shop anytime ..........and pass out the info at every fair that I do . I guess they are keeping the info I pass out

7. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

That's what I was going to say. My director taught that class and she gets a ton of sales every month on her website.

Dec 8, 2009
Have something to add?