• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

On-line sales

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Has anyone else been experiencing a high volume of on-line sales? For the past 10 days, I have averaged one per day...luvin it I tell you! So many articles written about the increase in people buying on-line it was hard to imagine but now I see it on my own business. I send out a monthly newsletter (Joy's, of course), and just sent out an Outlet update to my contact list. :love:

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
That is awesome Pat.

chef131doreen

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2005
Yes it took a while to get my web-sit out but every month since Feb I have been getting on line orders about 300-500 a month .......... Whaa hoo one order was 368.00 the other day

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
That is awesome! I really want to utilize my web site to drive sells, but I'm not sure how to do it! I do send out Tasty Tidbits monthly, but I just started doing that. Is it the Outlet updates that are bringing people to the site?? I don't want to overwhelm people this month with so much going on, so my newsletter for Dec was just the short Holiday Gift ideas. I also sent out a flyer with the $20 DCB Special for booking a show in an or Feb - I REALLY need some more bookings!! I handed out a lot of "Outlet" flyers at my Christmas Bazaar on Sat, so maybe that will draw people to my site ... fingers crossed!! I feel like I am doing the right things, but I want to make sure I'm not missing something ...

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Dottie - Check out the Improve Your PWS Results audio in the Online Training Center for some great ideas!

chef131doreen

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2005
I have had the PWS since it came out so in the begining not much in sales , but over the years I talk about it at every show , how they can shop anytime ..........and pass out the info at every fair that I do . I guess they are keeping the info I pass out

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Dottie - Check out the Improve Your PWS Results audio in the Online Training Center for some great ideas!

That's what I was going to say. My director taught that class and she gets a ton of sales every month on her website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views