• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Tasty Tidbits and Pampered Picks!

:)If someone doesn't want to give their information, you can politely ask them if they would like it sent to them in a different way. If they are not interested, you can move on.
lauradahl
I sent out my Pampered Picks earlier today and within 3 hours, I have just over $90.00 in sales! That just rocks! I love TT and I love my PWS. No easier way to makes sales than sitting at my house and making contact thru a great newsletter...Thank You Joy!!!:love:

I agree it is wonderful! Getting ready to send out my February newsletter tonight!

I would like to do something like this. Can you share your newsletter wtih me or a way to get started. I need something to generate online orders, etc.

Here is my email: [email protected]

Thank you!

BusyMomPmp4u said:
I would like to do something like this. Can you share your newsletter wtih me or a way to get started. I need something to generate online orders, etc.

Here is my email: [email protected]

Thank you!

Go to tastytidbits.net She'll set you up with a sample newsletter so you can see if you like it.

I sent out my Feb. newsletter yesterday and so far I have one outlet order and one order for a discontinuing item. Not too shabby! :)

Please tell me how to use the sign in process. I did not know how and I have been missing out for a month on how to log in!!

vwpamperedchef said:
Please tell me how to use the sign in process. I did not know how and I have been missing out for a month on how to log in!!

I got an e-mail that had instructions on how to sign in. I just accessed it for the first time this weekend and I had to go back and find that e-mail from her to get my user name and password. Were you already a member? If so did you get an e-mail from her? If you were a member and did not get that info, I would contact Joy and go from there.

vwpamperedchef said:

If you go to http://www.tastytidbits.net/connect you can request to have your password emailed to you.

If you need an update on the changes, go to the homepage at http://www.tastytidbits.net and scroll back through the last few blog posts for the updates.

Thanks!

Isn't it the BEST! Thanks Joy, keep on Rockin! :)

Now, after starting this thread, I have another $80.00 placed for outlet items. I could not be happier!:sing:

Just received my sample from Joy and I sure do love it, thank you Joy! Am heading to your site now to subscribe. Can't wait to send these out to all my customers, they are going to love it and I'm hoping it make my business more successful! :sing:

I sent out the sample ... got positive feedback ... but not a single order. Until I can figure out a way to include EVERY CUSTOMER and until I get something out of it other than a thumbs up, I can't see going there just yet. But that's not to take away from the wonderful work Joy does!

I EMAIL it to those who want it that way, but I have one customer who doesn't do email so I print it off and send it snail mail. She's always happy I remember. :) I mention the NL at every show and if the people want it, they give me their info...if not they don't.

Just today at my show, someone said they don't like to give out their information so I said that was fine. I understood and just told her that at any time I can send it to her. She was fine with that.

What is "Lovin' My Tasty Tidbits!"?

"Lovin' My Tasty Tidbits!" is a collection of quick and easy recipes designed to make mealtime delicious and stress-free. It features a variety of appetizers, sides, and desserts that can be made in under 30 minutes using Pampered Chef products.

Are the recipes in "Lovin' My Tasty Tidbits!" healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Lovin' My Tasty Tidbits!" are designed to be nutritious and balanced. They use fresh and wholesome ingredients and include options for different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and vegetarian.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

While the recipes in "Lovin' My Tasty Tidbits!" are specifically designed for Pampered Chef products, you can still make them using similar kitchen tools. However, using Pampered Chef products will ensure the best results and make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Lovin' My Tasty Tidbits!" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in the recipes are common and can be found in most grocery stores. They are also affordable and budget-friendly, making it easy to recreate these recipes at home.

Can I customize the recipes in "Lovin' My Tasty Tidbits!" to my personal taste?

Absolutely! The recipes in "Lovin' My Tasty Tidbits!" are meant to be versatile and can be adjusted based on your personal preferences. Feel free to add or substitute ingredients to suit your taste buds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • mrssyvo