• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg!!! My Last Hostess Just Called.....

In summary, if your last hostess cancels their party, it is important to reach out and find out the reason for the cancellation. You can offer to reschedule the party or connect them with another consultant if necessary. Unfortunately, you will not be able to earn hostess rewards for that event, but you can still offer them the opportunity to place an individual order. Any orders placed for the cancelled party will still be processed and shipped as usual. While a cancellation can be disappointing, it will not have a significant impact on your business. To prevent cancellations in the future, communicate effectively with your hostess, offer support and incentives, and emphasize the benefits of hosting a party.
hoosierchef
She's the one who used to be a consultant. She's at $600 in sales! WooHoo!!!! That's not including her personal purchases! LOL She said, "I'm trying to keep mine under $100 but it's hard!" I about died laughing!

I'm so excited. This is probably the best show I've EVER had so far, including that time I sold 4-5 years ago!!

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Don't we have the best job ever?

way awsome

raebates said:
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Don't we have the best job ever?

Yep. Now if I could only get organized and manage a $1000 show!! :D

I wouldn't know how to act then.

That's great! I hope in my future I can have a show like that.

hoosierchef said:
I wouldn't know how to act then.

I'm sure you'll figure it out. Here's hoping you find out really soon! :)

Congratulations...as you grow your business, you'll find that you have more and more shows over the company average...and once you have that first $1000 show, they just keep popping up in the most unexpected places! Remember that host coaching is the key!

Great job!!!

Great Job Tammi!:D

Awesome! Are you going to try to recruit her?

Congrats Tammi!

Great job!

cmdtrgd said:
Awesome! Are you going to try to recruit her?

Nope...:p She used to sell about 2 years ago. I will remind her though if she ever changes her mind to let me know. :rolleyes:

So happy for you Tammi!

Related to Omg!!! My Last Hostess Just Called.....

1. What should I do if my last hostess cancels their party?

If your last hostess cancels their party, the first thing you should do is contact them to find out the reason for the cancellation. If it was due to an unexpected issue or emergency, offer to reschedule the party for a later date. If they simply changed their mind or are no longer interested, politely thank them for considering hosting and offer to connect them with another consultant who may be able to accommodate their needs.

2. Can I still earn hostess rewards if my last hostess cancels their party?

Unfortunately, if your last hostess cancels their party, you will not be able to earn hostess rewards for that particular event. However, you can still offer them the opportunity to place an individual order and earn rewards based on their sales. Additionally, you can reach out to other potential hostesses to fill the spot and earn rewards for a new party.

3. What happens to the orders that were placed for my last hostess' party?

If your last hostess cancels their party, any orders that were placed for that event will still be processed and shipped as usual. You may need to reach out to the hostess to arrange for delivery or pick up of their order if they are no longer able to host the party.

4. Will my business be negatively impacted if my last hostess cancels their party?

While it can be disappointing to have a hostess cancel their party, it is important to remember that it is not a reflection of your business or your abilities as a consultant. Use this opportunity to reach out to new potential hostesses and continue to grow your business. One cancellation will not have a significant impact on your overall success.

5. How can I prevent my last hostess from canceling their party in the future?

There are a few things you can do to minimize the chances of a hostess canceling their party. First, make sure to communicate clearly and effectively with your hostess throughout the planning process. Offer support and assistance in planning the party and make sure they understand the benefits of hosting. Additionally, consider offering incentives or special promotions for hostesses to encourage them to follow through with their party plans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
  • kristenskitchen