• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg, Mix and Chop Still on B/O!

When ever I have back ordered items, I will make a label with the guest name and the product name of it and give to the host, so when the products comes in, all they have to do is slap the label on the product and give to the guest.And that is exactly the way I did for my fundraiser because there are 5 teams this year and with 16 mix 'n chops,that would drive me and the teams crazy trying to figure out who gets one.
heat123
Silver Member
I thought they were caught up by now!!!?? Just got an email notification that it is still on b/o from a show I just transmitted this weekend! When are they going to catch up!:confused:

They are getting them out pretty quick, but since they didn't put them on stop sell, it is hard to catch up!

I had some on a recent order and did not get the email telling me they were on back order when it shipped, so, I hoped I would be getting them. P3 did come up with a screen when I submitted that said they were though, so, I reckon that is why I did not get the separate email.

I have been getting them quick lately though, so, I do not think it will take long to fulfill the order. I do NOT want these to go on stop order that is for sure.

I have been selling a lot of Drainers here lately too.

I got the same email. Mine had a ship date of June 5.

The email I got said they would be shipped the 22nd and so far, nothing saying that they are shipped.

I had closed a show on the 4th and they were just shipped yesterday so figure they are almost 3 weeks out approximately.

I also got an e-mail saying they'd be shipped on the 22nd, and nothing yet. Luckily, it's from my MIL's show and she's out of town for several days - nobody's expecting them until she gets back.

The last few shows of mine have all had mix 'n chops and they have all been shipped. the first one i didn't get an e-mail notification about it.

Okay, I just checked CC and the ones from my MIL's show are getting ready to ship. I forgot that there was one from another show, and it shipped earlier today.

I just got some in today for a show that was held April 15th and submitted April 26th...

I had 16 on back order for a RLF fundraiser I did and submitted on May 4th, the e-mail said est. ship date May 22 and yesterday the CC shipment status said that they were shipped yesterday and I just checked FED EX website and they are at my local FED EX location and will be delivered tomorrow.

~

The biggest problem I have with this backorder is that the Mix n Chops are being sent without any guest info. This means the host has to call me to find out who ordered them. I think that while they are on back order I'll give my host a list of guests who ordered them. I wish PC would just send them right to the guest.

When ever I have back ordered items, I will make a label with the guest name and the product name of it and give to the host, so when the products comes in, all they have to do is slap the label on the product and give to the guest.

And that is exactly the way I did for my fundraiser because there are 5 teams this year and with 16 mix 'n chops,that would drive me and the teams crazy trying to figure out who gets one.

This year I was hoping the fundraiser would do better than last year (Last years Relay for Life Fundraiser was $4,482.50) this year it was $3,522.81.

Labels are one of my best friends

~

I just print the total item sold from reports for that show date and item # and give it to her.

Both good ideas.Thanks!

Evelynt said:
The biggest problem I have with this backorder is that the Mix n Chops are being sent without any guest info. This means the host has to call me to find out who ordered them. I think that while they are on back order I'll give my host a list of guests who ordered them. I wish PC would just send them right to the guest.

I know I hate this too

I've started making a list for my hosts, too. Most of them make a note, but a couple have called me in a panic. It's nice to be able to tell them not to worry because I have a list ready for them.

Related to Omg, Mix and Chop Still on B/O!

1. What is the "Mix and Chop" tool?

The "Mix and Chop" is a kitchen tool designed to easily break up and mix ground meats, vegetables, and other ingredients while cooking.

2. Why is the "Mix and Chop" currently on backorder?

Our "Mix and Chop" tool has been extremely popular and we have been experiencing high demand, causing it to be on backorder. We apologize for any inconvenience and are working to restock it as soon as possible.

3. When will the "Mix and Chop" be back in stock?

We currently do not have an exact date for when the "Mix and Chop" will be back in stock. However, we recommend checking our website or contacting customer service for updates on its availability.

4. Can I still place an order for the "Mix and Chop" even though it is on backorder?

Yes, you can still place an order for the "Mix and Chop" even though it is on backorder. Your order will be fulfilled and shipped as soon as the tool is back in stock.

5. Is there a similar tool I can use instead of the "Mix and Chop"?

While there is no exact replacement for the "Mix and Chop", you can use a wooden spoon or spatula to break up and mix ingredients while cooking. We also offer other tools such as the Mix N Chop and Food Chopper that can serve a similar purpose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • cookingwithdot
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Rosechef
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies