• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Something to Wake up to on a Monday Morning!

In summary, "Something to Wake up to on a Monday Morning!" is a curated playlist of upbeat and motivational songs created by a team of music enthusiasts. The playlist is updated every Monday morning with fresh songs to help kickstart your week. Suggestions for new songs can be sent through the website or social media channels. The playlist is available on all major music streaming platforms, including Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I didn't check in with CC at all this weekend - busy, and I knew that no one on my team was submitting anything...

Anyway, I was checking my email this morning, and there was a "Welcome" email from my Sr. Director to a new person on my team...Whaaaat????

So went in to Stats, and sure enough, a past catalog host signed up this weekend - without ever saying anything to me! :clap:

Seriously wish that we would get email notification from PC when this happens like we used to. Sort of embarrassing to not be the first one to contact or welcome her to my team. :eek:

Thats AWESOME Becky!!! SO happy for you!! :happyforyou::happyforyou:

Sweet! I have a consultant resigning- must be the season!

Congrats! :DYes, an e-mail would be nice. Notification of renewals would sure be nice too!!!

Hi there!I completely understand how it can be frustrating to not be the first one to welcome a new team member. However, congratulations on having a new team member join your team! That is always something to celebrate, especially on a Monday morning.I agree with you that it would be helpful to receive email notifications from PC when a new team member signs up. In the meantime, I suggest reaching out to your new team member and welcoming them to the team. It's never too late to make a positive first impression and build a strong relationship with your team.Also, don't worry about not checking in with CC this weekend. Sometimes life gets busy and we have to prioritize our tasks. You can always catch up on any missed submissions later. Keep up the great work and congratulations again on your new team member! :)

What is "Something to Wake up to on a Monday Morning!"?

"Something to Wake up to on a Monday Morning!" is a curated playlist of upbeat and motivational songs specifically chosen to help you start your week off on a positive note.

Who creates the playlist for "Something to Wake up to on a Monday Morning!"?

The playlist is created by a team of music enthusiasts who carefully select songs that are perfect for getting you energized and motivated for the week ahead.

How often is the playlist updated?

The playlist is updated every Monday morning with a new set of songs to help kickstart your week. This ensures that you always have fresh and uplifting music to wake up to.

Can I suggest songs to be added to the playlist?

Yes, we are always open to suggestions for new songs to add to the playlist. You can send your suggestions through our website or social media channels.

Can I listen to "Something to Wake up to on a Monday Morning!" on any music streaming platform?

Yes, our playlist is available on all major music streaming platforms, including Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube. Simply search for "Something to Wake up to on a Monday Morning!" and hit play to start your week off right.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Malinda Klein