• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg, Grey's Anatomy, Spoilers...

interesting. I like her better without the bangs in her eyes. I don't know what is going on with her and Addison, but it's not good. I also think she is a bad friend to Meredith. Mark- He is such a sweetheart. I feel bad for him. Kelly- She is a weird one. I don't know what to think of her. Issy- She is still being a real a** to Cali. I don't know what is going on between them. Cali- I don't like her. George- He is still a great friend to Meredith.
sslangley
OMG...

OMG....

Don't read any further if you don't want spoilers.

She's alive....

Her mother died.

What else....you said spoilers :D

She talked with Denny and that Bonnie girl.

Right now she is talking to Christine.

Derek just walked in and kissed her.

She told Derek her mother was dead before he could.

Addison was watching Derek and Meredith talking from the hall. She said she knew Derek never felt that way about her. Mark walked up and said he did.

BWAHAHAHA....heh.....I'm a smart a** sometimes!

I think Izzy is being a reall ass to Cali. Mind you, I am not a fan of Cali...but Izzy is being a real shmuck. Issy is going to end up ruining her friendship with George.

I just KNEW they wouldn't kill her off, I can hardly wait to watch it later. woohoo!

Ok, the blonde that kept bleeding was the girl that had the pole stuck through her right? My husband wanted to know why she kept bleeding, but McBomb didn't keep blowing up!! I told him it was just because she was getting upset.

I didn't like this episode very well. Not sure why. I used to like Izzy, but she is really starting to get on my nerves. Calli looks much nicer without those weird bangs in her eyes. I sure hope Marc doesn't make it the 60 days because I can't stand the thought of him and Addison together one more time :eek: (we need a puke smiley). The whole thing with Meredith coming back so fast was kind of goofey. I mean one minute they get her heart started after 2 hours or whatever it was, they aren't sure if she is brain dead, and bam! she is talking. Also, did I miss something? Why did she not try to live anyway?

I think she didn't want to live because of what her Mother said to her. Something about her being ordinary and what a waste of her life, and she was getting to mushy not going to make a good surgeon etc....

She took what her Mother said to her very hard.

Kelly

She probably came to an agreement with her contract, too. :D

I totally cried. I am a SAP. I can imagine how hard it was to go through that (if it was a real deal) I just had to go through what Meredith's friends did when my MIL passed away in Oct. Ugh. I really hated seeing Denny and knowing he couldn't be with Izzy just one more time... Cali & George just don't fit so I am unsure right now how I feel about Izzy being rude to her. I did think it was a bit funny about the whole "bouncing back" lol. My DH was like, "And she didn't even have any brain damage??!" lol. There wasn't a next weeks preview was there?

SillyChef said:
There wasn't a next weeks preview was there?

I know. I was disappointed. I wanted to see what was going to happen next. I think Derek and Mer will get married. I think he showed geniune feelings for her. Addison is really jealous too.

Ugh, I love this show... I hate getting wrapped up in it so much. But it's hard not to.

There is going to be a Grey's "Spin Off". It is going to star Addison and th epilot is going to be 2 hours in May. They didn't say the name of the show but something is obviously happening on Grey's that Addison will leave.

All I can say is WOW! I was a total cry-baby; which it's that time of the month which doesn't help the emotions any:rolleyes:
I knew they wouldn't kill her off, but geez, talk about suspense. I was so glad Christine finally came back after her $ store shopping spree, and finally got to tell about her engagement. I think Mer & Derek will be engaged soon too. It was nice that she hugged her mom, and is okay with her now.
I think Izzy is being really snotty too....maybe George & Calli won't work out; but like George said, if not he will need Izzy, & if she keeps this up she's going to lose his friendship.
McSteamy going without sex for 60 days?? This will be interesting!
I was bummed there wasn't a preview for next week too!

Ok- since you are all dying for my opinion, LMAO!!

Merideth- My DH was also yelling at the TV that she should have brain damage after her heart not beating for an HOUR!!

Derek- I thought it was sweet that he was in her mom's room, like he needed to be close to someone like her. Then he got up and started yelling at her and I was shocked! Then he is yelling at her NOt to die?? The whole thing was weird.

Christina- She is so nutty. I knew she was going to tell Merideth about her engagement the second she opened her eye(s). I LOL when she said ....OUCH!

George/Izzy/Callie- I think Izzy is being a bi+ch. She doesn't get to make George's decisions for him, and is NOT the person to be telling someone else that they don't know anything about who they are marrying.

Addison/McSteamy- I think that he will make the 30 days but she is going to do Korev. I really like her character but I think she is kind of slutty.

Alex/Pregnant Lady- I was so sad she got Merideth's brain damage!! I was hoping that she had a family somewhere that was looking for her, but I feel really bad that no one has claimed her yet.

All in all I prefer the regular episodes better than the high-drama catastrophes, but it surely had me watching.

No new episode next week because sweeps is only in February and next Thursday will be March.

I would rather Addison got back with Sloan bc then Alex can get with Izzy. And I dont understand why Izzy hates Calli so much either, however that was mean how Calli went off on Izzy about her friends dying. I cried like a baby when Christina was in the room with Meredith. I couldnt imagine seeing my best friend like that. Well that is my opinion...

gilliandanielle said:
Addison/McSteamy- I think that he will make the 30 days but she is going to do Korev. I really like her character but I think she is kind of slutty.

I agree, Addison & Alex will get together. Maybe Izzy & McSteamy will hit it off after the whole brain surgery thing.

I just re-read my post and meant to say 60 days, not 30. I just e-mail my recruit and she is in her first 30 days so I had it stuck in my brain!

Well, I was surprised this morning that you hadn't posted yet Gill! LMAO:D

My DH was teasing me last night after we watched Grey's. He said "Aren't you going to jump on your little website and gossip??"

LMAO!!

DH is thinking next week will be a re-run...they didn't show any preview clips at the end of last night's show...anyone know?
I'd be thrilled if it was a re-run...I have a show that night.

It may be just me but I love Calli. I think she complements the cast of females already on Grey's. Izzy is still grieving, I hope she comes around to be supportive of Calli and George.

dannyzmom said:
DH is thinking next week will be a re-run...they didn't show any preview clips at the end of last night's show...anyone know?
I'd be thrilled if it was a re-run...I have a show that night.

Re-run city- sweeps is over!

You all missed another important thing...CHRISTINA ACTUALLY LET IZZY HUG HER!!!

Remember, Christina, "Don't touch me. I don't hug!" Christina!
She rarely let's Burg even touch her.
Mer's near death or death and come back experience really threw her for a loop. Christina is HUMAN after all! I mean please, Christina in a 99 cent store buying almost everthing in sight! And drinking beers on duty! Not in her normal mode!

Yes, Addison is a slut and Cherev isn't much better so they would compliment each other beautifully. But spin off for Addison says neither Cherev or McSteamy make it with her.

Izzy is way to stuck up about Cali. I like Cali. Not so much with George but as a character she really is brazen! Really added something to the mix for sure. Now Izzy and George, that would be a great couple. Maybe that's why she hates Cali.

I really hated the Denny thing. It hurt because I too have lost people I love and just wish... He really loved her and I hated that "fleeting" moment thing he told Mer about, you know, as Izzy was leaving she felt him. That was way sad.

Oh and I thought they worked on Merideth for 4 hours?
She did do it because she was tired. Tired of being ordinary. It was her mom who set that feeling up for her. She slid into the tub last week or a couple of weeks ago trying to basically do the same thing. So... After her mom died and the "REAL" Ellis Grey told her that she was anything but ordinary, it made a world of difference. What Merideth didn't understand in life was that people with Alzheimers, EVEN WHEN LUCID, can be bitter about their plight and take it out on others. I know because I have a friend who's mom went throught it and she was horrible when goofed up but almost worse when lucid. Even though before it happened she loved her son dearly and thought he was doing great in his life. Misery loves company thing happening.

So how she was not damaged is a mircle. (It is only TV after all!)

And no GREYs next week! I don' think I can last that long. I have become a junkie!

Hey, maybe Christina will put that ROCK on her finger now too:D

I so loved this episode.......For so many reasons. The biggest reason is for the effect on Christina!! Not only the hug with Izzy but just the fact that it got to her, really got to her. I don't think she was even that bad with Burk. I love her character!!

Izzy is going to lose George as a friend if she hasn't already. Live and let live, Cally makes George happy and that is what counts PERIOD!! Izzy needs to realize that. I love Cally and her brazenous and If you think about, Callie and Izzy are alot alike and that is why I think Izzy doesnt like her, she just doesnt realize it.

I loved that fact tha Mere got to have "peace of mind" in reference to her mother and I totally understand why Derek did what he did. I think he wanted to be closer to Mere and could not so he went to the next best thing...her mom. I also think he fealt guilty about not be more sensitive to how upset Mere was about her mother so he said to her then what he should have said to her to begin with when she was lucid.

I love Addison!! I don't think she is slutty in anyway shape or form!! If anyone fits that discription it would be Mere!! Remember the broken pe_ _ episode? I think it sucks she is getting her own show, she adds alot to Grey's anatomy and when she leaves I think you will definately feel something is missing. I don't think her and Carev should get together I think she is too classy for that (not a big fan of carev) BUT i do think the thrill of the chase between them is hot!! LOL

McSteamy is simply eye candy for me, I could care less if he left the show, cause even if he did, Derek would still be there!!

I was totally blown away by Baley's performance in the room with Mere!! SHe is WONDERFUL!!! I love her acting ability!! And the CHief performance was up there as well!! The whole episode deserves and award!!

Just my humble humble opinion!!

What happened to [character] in the latest episode?

In the latest episode, [character] faced a life-threatening situation but ultimately survived. However, [he/she] will have a long road to recovery and may face challenges both physically and emotionally.

Are [character] and [character] going to get back together?

It's unclear at this point if [character] and [character] will rekindle their romance. They have been through a lot and have a complicated history, so their future as a couple is uncertain.

Will [character] leave the show?

There have been rumors circulating about [character] potentially leaving the show, but at this time there is no confirmation. The show's producers have not announced any major cast changes, so it's safe to assume [character] will continue to be a part of the show for now.

What can we expect in the next season?

The next season of Grey's Anatomy is sure to bring even more drama, heartache, and excitement. We can expect to see new medical cases, character development, and possibly some unexpected plot twists. The show's creator has promised that it will be an emotional rollercoaster for both the characters and the viewers.

Is there going to be a crossover with another Shonda Rhimes show?

There have been no plans announced for a crossover with another Shonda Rhimes show. However, with Grey's Anatomy's history of crossovers, it's always a possibility. We will have to wait and see if any of our favorite characters from other shows make an appearance in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • pamperedbecky