• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Om!! so Excited Where to Go From Here!

In summary, my mom is my #1 supporter of my business. She tries to put together a catty show for me at least every 4-5 months, but she recently got laid off and started back to college, so she asked a lady from her math class if she would like to order and took the catalog home with her. She came back today with her order and my mom didn't look at it at first, but the lady told her that the money order was in the catalog and to not lose it. To make a long story short, mom got back to her car and found out that the order was for $
krzymomof4
Silver Member
My mom is my #1 supporter of my business. She tries to put together a catty show for me at least every 4-5 months. She is also ready to get me out of a pickle on a non qualifying show.
She is doing a show for me now because she wants the trifle bowl. She said from the get go that she would be having trouble getting very much in orders because she recently was laid off and started back to college after 30 years. I told her no problem that I would help her out in any way I could to get her to qualify. She called me this evening and said she asked a lady from her math class if she would like to order. She took the catalog home with her and came back today with her order. My mom didn't look at it at first and the lady told her that the money order was in the catalog and to not loose it (she was in the middle of a test). To make a long story short mom got back to her car and drum roll please....found out that it was a $392 order. She bout freeked, I bout freeked!!! I want to follow up with her, but I have to be careful because she paid on the honey don't know program. I am so excited and don't know what to do. I have never had an individual give an order this large before. I promised my mom that I wouldn't contact her until the show was already submitted so that she wouldn't decrease her order when I talk to her about possibly hosting a show.
Thanks for letting me write a novel. I was just so excited I am about to burst and my hubby is really low key so he is not doing jumping jacks for me or giving me a cookie.

Leslie

Shame mom isn't a consultant

That's great. Congrats....

How EXCITING!!! That kind of surprise is always so much fun!

May you have many more such surprises!

How Awesome! I love suprises like this.

That's awesome - has Mom ever thought about signing on as a consultant?

I have talked to her about it, but she is really not wanting to take that path. She said she is perfectly happy helping make my business a success. Gotta love moms

Wow that is so great!!! Congrats!

What a great surprise and a wonderful mom.

What you might want to do is go ahead and book the $400 order. That way, if she does decide to have a show, your mom gets the booking credit. If she says no, no harm done.

I love Moms!!That is so wonderful. My mother is so supportive of my business and also has a catalog show every few months to get her FREE products. My mother is remarkable and went from being laid off as a seamstress from Levi's STrauss for 20+ years to going back to school, learning computers, typing and medical research. She started off with a job she didn't like but needed the money to a great job where the money is good, benefits are there and her boss is great to her! She has had a good customer base for me at her jobs. This past month she sold almost $300 to co-workers and got her FREE stuff.

She is great but also would not like to be a consultant. She loves PC but is content in helping my business (hobby) grow and telling everyone about my cool kitchen products!!

Debbie :D

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

how awesome!!

Related to Om!! so Excited Where to Go From Here!

1. What is "Om!! so Excited Where to Go From Here!"?

"Om!! so Excited Where to Go From Here!" is a Pampered Chef virtual event that helps consultants set and achieve their business goals.

2. When and where is "Om!! so Excited Where to Go From Here!" taking place?

"Om!! so Excited Where to Go From Here!" is a virtual event that takes place on a designated date and time, which will be announced by Pampered Chef. You can access the event from the comfort of your own home.

3. How do I register for "Om!! so Excited Where to Go From Here!"?

To register for "Om!! so Excited Where to Go From Here!", log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and look for the event registration link. Click on the link and follow the instructions to complete your registration.

4. What can I expect to learn at "Om!! so Excited Where to Go From Here!"?

At "Om!! so Excited Where to Go From Here!", you can expect to gain valuable insights and strategies to help you grow your Pampered Chef business. You will also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and learn from their experiences.

5. Is there a fee to attend "Om!! so Excited Where to Go From Here!"?

No, there is no fee to attend "Om!! so Excited Where to Go From Here!". This event is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants to attend and is designed to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99