• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Order Forms....can We Do This?

almost an entire package of leftover write ins from last season :(I still use the older forms. I make sure all the info is filled in - show date, show number, etc. there should be no confusion of when the order was done if you make sure to fill that out. I am just too cheap to print receipts if they already have one.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I just had a thought the other night.....scary....LOL! I have some write-in order forms from last season. Could I take the top sheet and use it as an outside order form?

The last "wish list" page would have changed, so I couldn't use it for show order forms (although, I suppose I could take it off), but has the form changed a lot since last season?

I've taken the "wish list" page off and used old forms in a pinch. I don't see why not.

The write in forms are not specific to season if you remove the wish list (which I do anyway). Save your money and use them.

I had almost a full pack of write-in's left from S/S season. I did what Jennifer did and pulled off the wish-list (I have them write their wishlist on the back of their guest care card)......the only change in the F/W receipts is that they made the shipping charges less confusing for people. On the S/S ones, I write in the shipping charges, or everyone thinks they have to pay direct shipping.

Ok so I never thought of doing this. I guess this is one more reason to choose the write in receipts...I am glad that I didn't get around to throwing them away yet.

ChefBeckyD said:
I had almost a full pack of write-in's left from S/S season. I did what Jennifer did and pulled off the wish-list (I have them write their wishlist on the back of their guest care card)......the only change in the F/W receipts is that they made the shipping charges less confusing for people. On the S/S ones, I write in the shipping charges, or everyone thinks they have to pay direct shipping.
Most of my guests think they pay NO shipping if it isn't written in. I wrote it in and then said I did that to save them money but if they want it sent directly to their home we could change it (no one does but at least they feel like I'm looking out for them). I am so glad they added the $4 back in on the line!!

Thanks! That's what I'll do. I really didn't want to throw them all away!!! I may use them for outside order forms though, because it saves on copying!

The US forms must be different then the Canadian ones, 'cause the $5 s&h charge is already printed on the forms...which makes a lot of sense!

You can actually print off the wish list in the document sections on CC - I think it is called the Product Shopping list

I use them for outside order forms all the time. Great way to save ink in my printer printing the ones online!

I used last fall's forms at a show yesterday. I also changed the printed date at the top of the form. It said Fall/Winter 2006, changed it to 2007.

--Jenny L

The only issue would be if you lost touch with the customer and there was a problem with something they purchased. The receipt would show it was ordered earlier than it actually was, so they could have "less" of a warranty. I do use old write-ins for booths, but I also print out an official receipt when they get their order.

I still use the older forms. I make sure all the info is filled in - show date, show number, etc. there should be no confusion of when the order was done if you make sure to fill that out.

They should be filled out no matter what anyway because that is what keeps them in warranty. When ever there is a return, they go off the show # and show date so the warranty should be the same.

I wish this had come up BEFORE I thrwe away almost an entire package of leftover write ins from last season :(

chef_kimmo said:
I still use the older forms. I make sure all the info is filled in - show date, show number, etc. there should be no confusion of when the order was done if you make sure to fill that out.

They should be filled out no matter what anyway because that is what keeps them in warranty. When ever there is a return, they go off the show # and show date so the warranty should be the same.

You see, I'm too lazy to do all that :D

cmdtrgd said:
You see, I'm too lazy to do all that :D

I am just too cheap to print receipts if they already have one. I have seen at some meetings that the consultant will ask them to fill that info in - I don't do that yet.

dannyzmom said:
I wish this had come up BEFORE I threw away almost an entire package of leftover write ins from last season :(

I had wayyyyy too many left it was hard to throw them away so I compared them and realized the big difference was the S&H.

Sorry you threw yours away though

dannyzmom said:
I wish this had come up BEFORE I thrwe away almost an entire package of leftover write ins from last season :(

Carolyn - YOU threw away office supplies???? :eek: :eek: :eek:

janetupnorth said:
Carolyn - YOU threw away office supplies???? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I was trying to reorganize my office after one of my team members came over & said "Boy, I could come in & totally organize this mess for you" and I was like "I just DID organize it - LOL This is the organized version! LOL"

Ditto. I pulled off the outdated wish list, wrote in the $4.00 shipping (which is the most common by far) and will use them until gone.

One thing to remember....be absolutely sure you fill in the date of the show on the receipt in case a warranty exchange is necessary. This will make the process easier and less confusing if it is in a different "season".

b

Related to Old Order Forms....can We Do This?

1. Can I still use old order forms to place an order?

Yes, you can still use old order forms to place an order. However, we highly recommend using our updated and more efficient online ordering system for a smoother experience.

2. Will my order be processed if I use an old order form?

Yes, your order will still be processed if you use an old order form. Our team will manually input the information from the form into our system to fulfill your order.

3. Can I make changes to my order if I use an old order form?

Yes, you can make changes to your order by using an old order form. Please make sure to clearly indicate the changes you would like to make on the form and we will do our best to accommodate them.

4. Are there any benefits to using old order forms?

The main benefit of using old order forms is that they allow you to have a physical copy of your order for your records. However, our online ordering system offers many conveniences such as tracking your order and easy re-orders.

5. Can I still earn rewards points if I use an old order form?

Yes, you can still earn rewards points when using an old order form. Simply include your consultant's name and ID number on the form and your points will be added to your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • KarensChefsClub
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • sprout18