• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Digital Thermometer Question

In summary, the old digital thermometer from Pampered Chef is easy to use - just insert the probe into the food, wait for the reading to stabilize, and remove. It is also oven-safe and can be used to measure the temperature while cooking, but should not be left in the oven for too long. To change the battery, twist and pull off the top and use the same type of battery as the original. It is not waterproof and should be wiped dry if the probe gets wet. It is known for its accuracy, but occasional calibration is recommended.
raebates
Staff member
A last night's show, a woman asked a question about the old Digital Thermometer. She said it makes one meager beep when the temp has been reached. Is there any way to adjust this? Can it be set to make more noise/beeps?

TIA!

Hers might be faulty. Mine insistently beeps when it reaches temp. It's not exactly the same beep as the clock/timer, but similar.

Have her start with a new battery... then if that doesn't work, see if it's still under warranty.

Thanks. I'm pretty sure it isn't still under warranty, but I'll have her check.

Hi there! Thank you for your question about the Digital Thermometer. I understand your concern about the one meager beep when the temperature has been reached. Unfortunately, there is no way to adjust the sound on this particular thermometer. However, I would be happy to show you some other options that we have available that may better suit your needs. Please feel free to reach out to me and we can discuss further. Thank you!

1. How do I use the old digital thermometer?

The old digital thermometer from Pampered Chef is easy to use. Simply insert the probe into the food you want to measure the temperature of. Wait a few seconds for the reading to stabilize, and then remove the thermometer.

2. Can I use the old digital thermometer in the oven?

Yes, the old digital thermometer is oven-safe and can be used to measure the internal temperature of food while it is cooking. Just be sure to not leave it in the oven for extended periods of time, as the plastic casing may melt.

3. How do I change the battery in the old digital thermometer?

To change the battery in the old digital thermometer, simply twist and pull the top off of the thermometer. The battery compartment will be revealed, and you can replace the battery with a new one. Make sure to use the same type of battery (usually a small button cell) as the original one.

4. Is the old digital thermometer waterproof?

No, the old digital thermometer is not waterproof. It should not be submerged in water or any other liquid. If the probe becomes wet, wipe it dry with a clean cloth before using.

5. How accurate is the old digital thermometer?

The old digital thermometer is known for its accuracy, with a margin of error of only a few degrees. However, it is always a good idea to calibrate your thermometer occasionally to ensure the most accurate readings. To do this, immerse the probe in ice water and adjust the calibration nut until it reads 32 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • lisaterwilliger