• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Catalogs Available - Sept 15th Deadline!

In summary, the conversation is about someone offering old catalogs for sale, with a discussion about the value of using old catalogs for vendor fairs and the potential issues with using outdated catalogs. There is also a request for catalogs from prior to Spring/Summer 2007 and an offer to purchase them.
Juddel
Gold Member
I have probably about 150 old catalogs from various seasons if anyone is interested they're yours for whatever the shipping costs are. Today is Sept 15th, if I don't have any takers in a few days I'll put them out for recycle :)

Old catalogs are great for vendor fairs, because people don't feel cheated out of a big catalog. And then you're not giving away current ones (that you'll need to replace) to people who aren't likely to place an order (99% of the people who take a book at a vendor event never place an order).

How old is old?? If there are some older than Spring/Summer 07, I would love them for my collection. I am searching for catalogs prior to that date.

Spring/Summer 07 is the oldest.

otisbg said:
How old is old?? If there are some older than Spring/Summer 07, I would love them for my collection. I am searching for catalogs prior to that date.

I have both seasons '04, s/s '05, and both seasons '06 if you are still looking :)

I am still looking! Tell me what you want for one of each and postage to Cleveland OHio 44131

Not to discourage a sale or anything, but just a note- I myself threw out probably 100+ catalogs older than S/S '09, because they had such a huge price change in the Spring 09 catalog from the previous '07 and '08 years...that I figured it would be way too confusing to customers who expected one price, and then if they order, find out it's 10% higher (that was the average price increase). So I recycled mine. So if you are thinking of using them for booths- just something to keep in mind.I did keep a couple to cut out the pictures for cards for giveaways/incentives or something....

otisbg said:
I am still looking! Tell me what you want for one of each and postage to Cleveland OHio 44131

just sent you a PM

What is the deadline for ordering old catalogs?

The deadline for ordering old catalogs is September 15th.

How can I order old catalogs?

You can order old catalogs by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website.

Are all old catalogs available for ordering?

No, only catalogs from the current and previous year are available for ordering.

Can I order a single copy of an old catalog?

Yes, you can order a single copy of an old catalog for a small fee.

What if I miss the deadline for ordering old catalogs?

If you miss the deadline, you can still contact your Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any extra copies available or you can wait until next year's catalog becomes available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • Chef Jill
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • chefannie