1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Old Catalogs

1. Juddel

Juddel Novice Member Gold Member

I have probably about 150 old catalogs from various seasons if anyone is interested they're yours for whatever the shipping costs are. Today is Sept 15th, if I don't have any takers in a few days I'll put them out for recycle :)

Sep 15, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Old catalogs are great for vendor fairs, because people don't feel cheated out of a big catalog. And then you're not giving away current ones (that you'll need to replace) to people who aren't likely to place an order (99% of the people who take a book at a vendor event never place an order).

Sep 15, 2009
  3. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

How old is old?? If there are some older than Spring/Summer 07, I would love them for my collection. I am searching for catalogs prior to that date.

Sep 15, 2009
  4. Juddel

Juddel Novice Member Gold Member

Spring/Summer 07 is the oldest.

Sep 15, 2009
  5. cochef

cochef Veteran Member Gold Member

I have both seasons '04, s/s '05, and both seasons '06 if you are still looking :)

Sep 15, 2009
  6. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

I am still looking! Tell me what you want for one of each and postage to Cleveland OHio 44131

Sep 16, 2009
  7. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Not to discourage a sale or anything, but just a note- I myself threw out probably 100+ catalogs older than S/S '09, because they had such a huge price change in the Spring 09 catalog from the previous '07 and '08 years...that I figured it would be way too confusing to customers who expected one price, and then if they order, find out it's 10% higher (that was the average price increase). So I recycled mine. So if you are thinking of using them for booths- just something to keep in mind.

I did keep a couple to cut out the pictures for cards for giveaways/incentives or something....

Sep 16, 2009
  8. cochef

cochef Veteran Member Gold Member

just sent you a PM

Sep 16, 2009
Have something to add?