• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay...so who bought all of the soap? I have a customer that actually

Jules711

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 21, 2007
Okay...so who bought all of the soap? I have a customer that actually wanted 10. Hopefully, she purchased them and it's just not showing yet. She actually has been hoping to find them.

I don't suppose anyone accidentally purchased 10 of them and would like to part with them for pretty much the same price?? :balloon:

jbondr

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
Re: soap

I didn't buy any of the soap :cry: I just got on to order some for myself and it is no where to be found. That is what I get for putting off placing my order.

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008

You mean the soap on the outlet? You've got to be kidding! I missed out??? I hope they have some in the surprise boxes at conference!

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006

I didn't buy any but I just received notice of an on-line order that the customer purchased 6!

Jules711

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 21, 2007

bumping...anyone have any that they want to part with?

schel

Advanced Member
Apr 18, 2006

Target carries a "Kitchen Soap" by Softsoap that is simular to the PC soap. It comes in a large refill container. It takes the icky smell of food off of your hands. It has little bead like things in the soap. Has a lemon scent to it. Not bad if you don't mind refilling you bottle with this. This is what I do and it's much cheaper also. It also matches the color of the PC soap.