1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Okay...so who bought all of the soap? I have a customer that actually

1. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

Okay...so who bought all of the soap? I have a customer that actually wanted 10. Hopefully, she purchased them and it's just not showing yet. She actually has been hoping to find them.

I don't suppose anyone accidentally purchased 10 of them and would like to part with them for pretty much the same price?? :balloon:

Jul 6, 2009
  2. jbondr

jbondr Member Gold Member

Re: soap

I didn't buy any of the soap :cry: I just got on to order some for myself and it is no where to be found. That is what I get for putting off placing my order.

Jul 6, 2009
  3. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

You mean the soap on the outlet? You've got to be kidding! I missed out??? I hope they have some in the surprise boxes at conference!

4. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

I didn't buy any but I just received notice of an on-line order that the customer purchased 6!

Jul 6, 2009
  5. Jules711

bumping...anyone have any that they want to part with?

Jul 7, 2009
  6. schel

schel Advanced Member

Target carries a "Kitchen Soap" by Softsoap that is simular to the PC soap. It comes in a large refill container. It takes the icky smell of food off of your hands. It has little bead like things in the soap. Has a lemon scent to it. Not bad if you don't mind refilling you bottle with this. This is what I do and it's much cheaper also. It also matches the color of the PC soap.

Jul 14, 2009
  7. Jules711

Thank you for the suggestion. I passed it onto her.

Jul 14, 2009
Have something to add?