• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Someone Who Wants to Do a

In summary, "I Have Someone Who Wants to Do a" is a phrase used in Pampered Chef to refer to hosting a party or event where a consultant demonstrates and sells Pampered Chef products. To become a host, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant in your area. The benefits of hosting include earning free and discounted products, as well as gathering friends and family for a fun cooking experience. Virtual hosting options are also available for those unable to host in-person events. There is no cost to host a party, but hosts are responsible for providing food and drinks.
Shelly Flanagan
Gold Member
I have someone who wants to do a "Raffle" fundraiser, where they purchase some products and put them on a raffle ticket and sell them for $10 each. Anyone ever do this? If so, what products did they do? This is my first request for this. I was thinking the DCB, a santuko knife and the large bar pan for 3.

Re: Raffle/fundraiserI have sold raffle tickets for 10.00 apiece and then 1/2 would go to the fundraiser and 1/2 would be used to award for prizes/expenses. I usually have a 1st 2nd and 3rd place. Last one I had was a 700.00 show.

Re: Raffle/fundraiserThanks for the input. Much appreciated!

1. What is "I Have Someone Who Wants to Do a"?

"I Have Someone Who Wants to Do a" is a phrase used in Pampered Chef to refer to hosting a party or event where a consultant demonstrates and sells Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I become a host for "I Have Someone Who Wants to Do a"?

To become a host, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant in your area. They will work with you to schedule and plan your party or event.

3. What are the benefits of hosting "I Have Someone Who Wants to Do a"?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party or event can earn you free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. It is also a great opportunity to gather friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience.

4. Can I host "I Have Someone Who Wants to Do a" virtually?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers virtual party options where the consultant can demonstrate and sell products through online platforms. This is a great option for those who are unable to host an in-person event.

5. How much does it cost to host "I Have Someone Who Wants to Do a"?

There is no cost to host a Pampered Chef party or event. However, the host is responsible for providing any food or drinks for the event. The consultant will bring all necessary cooking and demonstration supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pclady213
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • buckeyefan08
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pamperedcheflori