1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser My daughter's school wants to do a

1. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

fundraiser. Now I see i have to do a cover letter and enclose an order form. What else should I include with the catalog?

Are the purchasers entitled to the 60% off monthly specials? She wants to start it on April 20th. How long should it run for?

Do I have to call PC and advise them of the fundraiser or do the funds go there automatically? Do I need their tax id number?

I'm sorry for all the questions.

Mar 25, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Congrats on getting a fundraiser! The first thing you should do is go onto CC and read the policies and procedures (the part about fundraisers). Then do a search here on fundraisers and you'll see what a lot of people have done. There are flyers and information letters, collection order forms, etc. all in the files section here. There's a lot of info, it can be overwhelming. But there are so many great ideas, it's fun to sift through and see what others have done.

Mar 25, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Do you have a website? I've found it is a great way to do fundraisers.

To answers some of your questions... I include 2 OOFs (outside order forms) with each catalog.
    The customers can get the guest special (free product with $60 order). The organizer can purchase one of the host specials at 60% off. That is their only host benefit.
    I would run it for 2 weeks. Have her close before the 5/15 deadline for April shows.
    You need to know the name of the organization for the check that HO writes. The check will come with the products. No I don't think you need their tax id number.

Have something to add?