• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Daughter's School Wants to Do a

In summary, for the fundraiser, you will need to include a cover letter and an order form with the catalog. The customers are entitled to the guest special and the organizer can purchase a host special at 60% off. It is recommended to run the fundraiser for 2 weeks and close it before the 5/15 deadline. You will need to provide the name of the organization for the check and you do not need their tax id number. It is also suggested to read the policies and procedures for fundraisers on CC and search for ideas on how to run a successful fundraiser. Using a website is also a great way to conduct fundraisers.
Kimberlymmj
fundraiser. Now I see i have to do a cover letter and enclose an order form. What else should I include with the catalog?

Are the purchasers entitled to the 60% off monthly specials? She wants to start it on April 20th. How long should it run for?

Do I have to call PC and advise them of the fundraiser or do the funds go there automatically? Do I need their tax id number?

I'm sorry for all the questions.

Congrats on getting a fundraiser! The first thing you should do is go onto CC and read the policies and procedures (the part about fundraisers). Then do a search here on fundraisers and you'll see what a lot of people have done. There are flyers and information letters, collection order forms, etc. all in the files section here. There's a lot of info, it can be overwhelming. But there are so many great ideas, it's fun to sift through and see what others have done.

Kimberlymmj said:
fundraiser. Now I see i have to do a cover letter and enclose an order form. What else should I include with the catalog?

Are the purchasers entitled to the 60% off monthly specials? She wants to start it on April 20th. How long should it run for?

Do I have to call PC and advise them of the fundraiser or do the funds go there automatically? Do I need their tax id number?

I'm sorry for all the questions.

Do you have a website? I've found it is a great way to do fundraisers.

To answers some of your questions... I include 2 OOFs (outside order forms) with each catalog.
The customers can get the guest special (free product with $60 order). The organizer can purchase one of the host specials at 60% off. That is their only host benefit.
I would run it for 2 weeks. Have her close before the 5/15 deadline for April shows.
You need to know the name of the organization for the check that HO writes. The check will come with the products. No I don't think you need their tax id number.

1. Can my daughter's school host a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Absolutely! We love partnering with schools and helping them raise funds through our products. We offer a variety of fundraising options to fit your school's needs.

2. How do I get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser for my daughter's school?

Getting started is easy! Simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact our fundraising team to discuss the options and get the process started.

3. How much money can my daughter's school expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on the size of your school and the type of fundraiser you choose. Our team will work with you to set a realistic fundraising goal and provide support and resources to help you reach it.

4. Are there any fees associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no fees for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We believe in giving back to our communities and helping schools reach their fundraising goals without any additional costs.

5. Can we customize the products for our school's fundraiser?

Yes, we offer customizable products for fundraising events. You can choose from a variety of our popular products and add your school's logo or name to make them more personalized for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebeccasmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccasmith
  • aried
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • msmileyface