• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay so I Had Blonde Moment :Rolleyes: ....I Found the Recipe

In summary, Jenny suggests grinding up the root of the fennel plant to add to mashed potatoes or using it as decoration for food. She also suggests that people make this recipe at shows.
DebPC
Staff member
BBQ Pork TenderloinLast night I made this for the first time. I found I had to cook it 12 minutes to get it to 150 degrees. It tasted good and the meat was nice and tender.
We had it on mini buns. Is anyone making this at shows? Do you serve it with BBQ sauce on the side? My husband thought it needed more flavor.
Couldn't be any easier.

I have made it. It's all dependent on the microwave whether it's done in 10 or 12 minutes. So far no one has complained about needing more flavor and we've never used any sauce with it.

Wow, the microwaves here around me must be stronger because at my house and at the shows I've done this recipe at, it's never taken more than 10 minutes (at my house it's been more like 8). Or maybe they've been smaller cuts of meat. I LOVE making this at shows. Sometimes I slice it really thin and do the little sandwiches and sometimes I just cut the pieces up in cubes and serve with the BBQ sauce more as a dipping sauce. Everyone has ALWAYS loved it!!:) This is by far my favorite DCB microwave recipe.

Get this- when I made the Pork Tenderloin I also made the Chicken Jerk Nachos at the same time for my husbands sheepshead night. I accidently added the Smokey BBQ to the chopped red pepper/lime juice for the nachos instead of the Jerk Seasoning . Not wanting to waste the red pepper mixture. I microwaved it a bit and then drizzled it over the slices pork tenderloin. The guys ate all of it and it looked very pretty.

Happy Chef said:
Get this- when I made the Pork Tenderloin I also made the Chicken Jerk Nachos at the same time for my husbands sheepshead night. I accidently added the Smokey BBQ to the chopped red pepper/lime juice for the nachos instead of the Jerk Seasoning . Not wanting to waste the red pepper mixture. I microwaved it a bit and then drizzled it over the slices pork tenderloin. The guys ate all of it and it looked very pretty.

Ohhh... I miss sheepshead! We used to play at least twice a month when we lived in WI. No one in NC knows what we are talking about when we bring it up here!

Fennel?Does anyone have suggestions for fennel?

I pulled out my fennel plants from the garden today as we had a freeze last night. I thought I had planted bulb fennel and would try a recipe for that. Turns out I planted seed fennel (didn't know there was a difference). So, I have the fern branches to use. Looks kinda like dill, but tastes like anise.

Any ideas? I've put it in salads so far, but would love to try something else.

--Jenny L

jlevernier said:
Does anyone have suggestions for fennel?

I pulled out my fennel plants from the garden today as we had a freeze last night. I thought I had planted bulb fennel and would try a recipe for that. Turns out I planted seed fennel (didn't know there was a difference). So, I have the fern branches to use. Looks kinda like dill, but tastes like anise.

Any ideas? I've put it in salads so far, but would love to try something else.

--Jenny L

Mashpotatoes! :)

Greg, would you put the fern part in the potatoes or grind up the root? The root looks more like horseradish root, it's deffinately not a bulb.

--Jenny L

It's also used in pizza dishes. If you precook pizza sausage it can be mixed in there

jlevernier said:
Greg, would you put the fern part in the potatoes or grind up the root? The root looks more like horseradish root, it's deffinately not a bulb.

--Jenny L

You grind up the root/bulb. You can also use the fern as decoration.

http://www.recipezaar.com/24136

Related to Okay so I Had Blonde Moment :Rolleyes: ....I Found the Recipe

1. What is the recipe for "Okay so I Had Blonde Moment"?

The recipe for "Okay so I Had Blonde Moment" is a delicious combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and pretzels. It is a no-bake dessert that is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.

2. How long does it take to make "Okay so I Had Blonde Moment"?

The recipe for "Okay so I Had Blonde Moment" only takes about 15 minutes to prepare. It does need to chill in the refrigerator for about an hour before serving, but the actual preparation time is very quick and easy.

3. Can I use a different type of chocolate in this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use a different type of chocolate in this recipe. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or even white chocolate would all work well in this recipe. Just be sure to adjust the amount of sugar in the recipe if you use a sweeter chocolate.

4. Can I substitute the peanut butter for a different nut butter?

Absolutely! You can substitute the peanut butter for any type of nut butter you prefer. Almond butter, cashew butter, or even sunflower seed butter would all make great substitutions in this recipe.

5. How should I store "Okay so I Had Blonde Moment" leftovers?

Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. You can also freeze this dessert for longer storage, just be sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store it in a freezer-safe container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Stampaholic1961