• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, Still No Merrill Stickers and You Won't Believe This

In summary, both companies are not being very helpful with the customers who have issues with their stickers.
Nanisu
Gold Member
So of course I called them, today being the 10th business day from the day they allegedly sent them.....

And she told me (no kidding) "Ma'am, today is NOT the 10th day, it is the 9th day, today is a holiday", so I asked her if they were coming by mail or UPS, and she couldn't tell me.....

so I will call tomorrow. This is ridiculous.

GRRRR!!!! She had an attitude huh? Lovely... I swear people don't have grasp on customer service anymore. I remember after getting my first job my boss told me, "It's important that your til balances at the end of your shift, but what's more important is customer service!!!" She's right. I always remember how if you get good customer service you might tell someone but if you get bad customer service you'll tell a ton of people... I don't think they realize this or how much many of us are very upset with them.

I really hope to get the stickers soon. I have several shows this month and next and I was hoping to be able to give each host a calendar without explaining the fact that I'll get them the stickers when they come in...

Again a big, GRRR! http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/jessicafawn/smilies/overreact.gif

You have got to be kidding me! I would call and talk to a supervisor AND let Pampered Chef know. That is horrible.

I've always taught my kids "it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"
Merrill does have issues with customer service

I'm dealing with the same thing :( I've called 3 times about my stickers - on Friday the person (I think her name was Carrie) told me that she would send then 2nd day UPS, I claled on Monday and found out they were send USPS....not happy! I called HO, but the wait was 2+ hours and I didn't have time to wait. I'm calling now, maybe they won't be so busy this late.

Mine came Monday, (stickers) via regular USPS mail.

Hooray! I got stickers today! (oh, and I made a rhyme too ;) )

pamperedlinda said:
Hooray! I got stickers today! (oh, and I made a rhyme too ;) )

You're a poet...and didn't know it! :rolleyes: :D

Yeah on getting your stickers!! :)

I hear all this talk about stickers. I just got my calendars yesterday and there aren't any stickers. What is it that the stickers are supposed to correct? I want to be sure my calendars are correct before I start sending them out.

PChefRenee said:
I hear all this talk about stickers. I just got my calendars yesterday and there aren't any stickers. What is it that the stickers are supposed to correct? I want to be sure my calendars are correct before I start sending them out.

The original Calendars had 2 - Nov 3rds and no Nov 2nd

pamperedlinda said:
The original Calendars had 2 - Nov 3rds and no Nov 2nd

Thanks! I just checked a few and they are fine. They must have corrected the error before mine were printed.

Nanisu said:
So of course I called them, today being the 10th business day from the day they allegedly sent them.....

And she told me (no kidding) "Ma'am, today is NOT the 10th day, it is the 9th day, today is a holiday", so I asked her if they were coming by mail or UPS, and she couldn't tell me.....

so I will call tomorrow. This is ridiculous.

Technically the 10th isn't a holiday, the 11th is. It's Veterans day and my bday:)

I am having some customer service issues with merrill right now as well.
they are playing dumb to the fullest to, which is really starting to annoy me!

tabnat80 said:
Technically the 10th isn't a holiday, the 11th is. It's Veterans day and my bday:)

Happy Belated Bday!

Got my calendars a couple of days ago and then I got my stickers via USPS.

I was at a vendor fair and there was a TS and Stampin vendor there. They also use Merrill and hate them! It is a slight comfort to know that they just aren't rude to us...not to mention we are not the only company not happy with them.

Well, apparently they also keep only the last address they shipped to on file for consultants. When I was at my grandparents this summer, I ordered and had it ship to granny's. Guess where my stickers ended up? When I asked if they would send some to me at my home address, they said they would, but I havent seen anything yet.
Thankfully, I will be at grannys for Thanksgiving. Lets hope she still has them for me.

Still haven't received mine either... this is getting really irritating... I haven't given any of my hosts one since finding out about the mistake. GRRRR!!!!

What are Merrill stickers and why are they important?

Merrill stickers are stickers that are used to label and organize kitchen tools and equipment in the Pampered Chef product line. They are important because they help customers easily identify and keep track of their products.

Why are there still no Merrill stickers available?

Unfortunately, there has been a delay in the production and distribution of Merrill stickers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Can I use any other type of sticker to label my Pampered Chef products?

While we recommend using Merrill stickers for their durability and compatibility with our products, you can use any other type of sticker to label your Pampered Chef products if needed.

Will I receive Merrill stickers with my Pampered Chef order?

At this time, we are unable to include Merrill stickers with orders. However, we are actively working to make them available again as soon as possible.

Is there an estimated timeline for when Merrill stickers will be available again?

We do not have an exact timeline for when Merrill stickers will be available again, but we are working diligently to ensure they are back in stock as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • Nanisu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
esavvymom