• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, so Where Does Everyone Order There Sticker and Which Ones Do You

In summary, the most popular stickers ordered by customers are the "Pampered Chef" logo sticker, the "Cook with Love" sticker, the "Homemade with Love" sticker, the "Foodie" sticker, and the "Chef's Hat" sticker. These stickers can be ordered from the Pampered Chef website or through their independent consultant. They are also reusable due to their high quality vinyl material. Additionally, there are seasonal stickers available, including holiday-themed and seasonal produce designs. However, customization for sticker designs is currently not offered, but new designs may be added in the future.
K_Jurich
Ok, so where does everyone order there sticker and which ones do you like the best. I have ordered some from booster and also gotten some from ebay but I really love the sticker but not sure which ones and where. . .

So please let me know:
Which sticker do you liek and where do you get them . . . Thanks in advance!

hahaha, I was just browsing stickers and pins today. Was hesitant to purchase them though. Do they really increase your sales/bookings when you use them on invites?

pampermejolene said:
hahaha, I was just browsing stickers and pins today. Was hesitant to purchase them though.

Do they really increase your sales/bookings when you use them on invites?
That's a good question too. Cause I know that I think they look nice BUT do they . . .

I love sticking to the business. Then I have made my own through vista print on labels (when they have them on sale 420 for $5). I have a vista print referral if you want it.

Bumping . . . .

I also love stickingtobusiness.com Lots of great stickers that I mostly use on my host packets. I also love that it's a family business.

I remake stickers I find on other sites on VistaPrint (address labels). I like being able to make them to fit me.

What are the most popular stickers ordered by customers?

The most popular stickers ordered by customers are the "Pampered Chef" logo sticker, the "Cook with Love" sticker, the "Homemade with Love" sticker, the "Foodie" sticker, and the "Chef's Hat" sticker.

Where can customers order these stickers?

Customers can order these stickers from the Pampered Chef website or through their independent consultant.

Are the stickers reusable?

Yes, the stickers are made with high quality vinyl material that can be easily removed and reused multiple times.

Do you have any seasonal stickers available?

Yes, we have a variety of seasonal stickers available such as holiday-themed stickers and seasonal produce stickers.

Can I customize my own sticker design?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for sticker designs at this time. However, we are always open to suggestions and may consider adding new designs in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vogee13
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies