• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok...put Your Thinking Caps On....

In summary, "Ok...put Your Thinking Caps On...." is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn new recipes and cooking tips while interacting with a Pampered Chef consultant. To join, you can contact a consultant or search for upcoming events on the Pampered Chef website. No specific kitchen tools are required, but basic tools can be helpful. The event is interactive and encourages questions, with a Q&A session at the end. The cost varies and can be obtained from the consultant.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
My youngest DD's Daisy Troop has received Peanut Butter Patties as their cookies to make into a recipe. Sooooo...my cheffers....any ideas on what we can make them into??? Oh and we have to make it Friday night!! LOL!!

TIA!

Crunched up and used in a peanut butter trifle!

That was my first thought too... trifle.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie

http://christmasrecipes.wordpress.com/2007/09/27/girl-scout-peanut-butter-cream-pie/
Another Pie using them

Crunch them up and make a pie crust out of them (like a graham cracker crust). Then make a pie - maybe banana cream pie or chocolate pie or chocolat/banana pie, peanut butter pie....endless choices.

I had dinner at one of Emeril's resaturants a while back and the dessert we had was a banana cream pie with a some sort of peanut crust topped with whipped cream and drizzled with caramel sauce and sprinkled with peanuts - something like that. All I can say was it was FABULOUS

Use the same ideas and turn them into a trifle.

or use them instead of oreos for truffles

I love your idea Shanna!!

Ok...think we are going with a trifle or the truffles since they have to be "original". The leaders "tasked" me with this since I am the "PC lady"! LOL!!

Thanks everyone for your help!

Related to Ok...put Your Thinking Caps On....

What is "Ok...put Your Thinking Caps On...."?

"Ok...put Your Thinking Caps On...." is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn new recipes and cooking tips while interacting with a Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I join "Ok...put Your Thinking Caps On...."?

To join "Ok...put Your Thinking Caps On....", you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website and search for upcoming events in your area. You can also host your own virtual cooking event and invite your friends and family to join.

Do I need to have any specific kitchen tools to participate in "Ok...put Your Thinking Caps On...."?

No, you do not need any specific kitchen tools to participate in "Ok...put Your Thinking Caps On...." However, having some basic kitchen tools like a mixing bowl, measuring cups and spoons, and a cutting board can be helpful for following the recipes being demonstrated.

Can I ask questions during "Ok...put Your Thinking Caps On...."?

Yes, "Ok...put Your Thinking Caps On...." is an interactive event and you are encouraged to ask questions and engage with the Pampered Chef consultant. There will be a Q&A session at the end of the event where you can ask any remaining questions.

Is there a cost to attend "Ok...put Your Thinking Caps On...."?

The cost for attending "Ok...put Your Thinking Caps On...." varies depending on the recipes being demonstrated and any special offers or discounts offered by the Pampered Chef consultant. Please contact the consultant for more information about the cost and any available promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Lisa/ChefBear