• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh Where Oh Where Is Nancy's Artwork?

In summary, "Oh Where Oh Where Is Nancy's Artwork?" is a popular and unique piece of kitchenware from Pampered Chef that features a hand-painted design by artist Nancy Smith. It measures 9 inches in diameter and is made of durable stoneware, making it microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe. It can be used for both cooking and serving, and is a limited edition item that is highly sought-after among Pampered Chef customers. It is also safe to use in the freezer and refrigerator, adding to its versatility.
gingertannery
Gold Member
What happened to it?? I have wanted some for so long.. and miss getting some stickers over and over..they sell before I ask for items so.. if anyone has some they no longer want.. I am interested.. or if you could tell me where to get her stuff.. I would be very greatful. I have seen a few things of hers and I think it is fabulous!! [email protected] TIA!

She was taken off the roster of HO authorized vendors a couple of years ago, and no longer sells materials for direct-sales consultants. You can find some of her items in the Marketplace here sometimes, or even on eBay.

Wow, Ann so she's completely stopped working with DS at all? I know just after HO quit using her as a vendor she was still working with a few DS. That makes me sad :(!! She was such a nice lady.

I have some for sale in the Marketplace, letterhead/envelopes, and rubber stamps (some new)

I have some postcards of hers at home I'm trying to get rid of. PM me (anyone) if you need some. I'll post what I have later.

PC was basically her only account and when they dropped her, she liquidated everything.

Related to Oh Where Oh Where Is Nancy's Artwork?

What is "Oh Where Oh Where Is Nancy's Artwork?"

"Oh Where Oh Where Is Nancy's Artwork?" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that is part of our stoneware collection. It is a unique piece of kitchenware that features a hand-painted design by artist Nancy Smith.

What is the size and material of "Oh Where Oh Where Is Nancy's Artwork?"

The "Oh Where Oh Where Is Nancy's Artwork?" piece measures 9 inches in diameter and is made of durable stoneware. It is microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

Can I use "Oh Where Oh Where Is Nancy's Artwork?" for cooking or just for decoration?

"Oh Where Oh Where Is Nancy's Artwork?" is designed to be used for both cooking and serving. The stoneware material allows for even heat distribution, making it perfect for baking, roasting, and serving delicious dishes.

Is "Oh Where Oh Where Is Nancy's Artwork?" a limited edition item?

Yes, "Oh Where Oh Where Is Nancy's Artwork?" is a limited edition piece that is only available while supplies last. It is a highly sought-after collectible among Pampered Chef customers, so be sure to get yours before they're gone!

Can I use "Oh Where Oh Where Is Nancy's Artwork?" in the freezer?

Yes, "Oh Where Oh Where Is Nancy's Artwork?" is safe to use in the freezer. It is also safe to use in the refrigerator, making it a versatile and useful addition to your kitchenware collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Chef Bobby
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tenille V.