• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh, the Things We Can Do With Our Tools!

In summary, "Oh, the Things We Can Do With Our Tools!" is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that features easy-to-follow recipes and tips for using their kitchen tools. It includes a variety of sweet and savory dishes, and while Pampered Chef tools are recommended, similar tools can also be used. The cookbook can be purchased online or at select retail locations.
nikked
Gold Member
I disabled our washing machine (long story...don't ask), and my Director, whom I describe as the consumate home owner (tries to do everything herself), thought she could fix it and save me some bucks.

The information I gathered from the web said I would need a special clamping tool so water didn't go everywhere, but I couldn't find one at Home Depot, and figured it would be a ton of money. Director said to not worry about it, we would just use her shop vac for any spill overs...that could have been messy!

So, once she gets everything opened, she hollars for me to bring her a TwixIt Clip...and it worked perfectly. Saved me some money that would have been spent on a tool that I would have (hopefully) only used once, and absolutely no water spilled!

Gotta love them gadgets!

That's awesome it is always neat to share funny stories like that at my shows! I sent your DH an email congratulating him on his approval ;)

Wow, that's impressive! It's always great when you can find a creative solution to a problem that saves you money and prevents a potential mess. And kudos to your Director for being resourceful and thinking outside the box. I'll have to remember the TwixIt Clip trick next time I have a plumbing issue. Thanks for sharing!

Related to Oh, the Things We Can Do With Our Tools!

1. What is "Oh, the Things We Can Do With Our Tools!"?

"Oh, the Things We Can Do With Our Tools!" is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that features a variety of recipes and tips for using our kitchen tools to their fullest potential.

2. Are the recipes in "Oh, the Things We Can Do With Our Tools!" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be simple and easy to follow, even for those who are new to using our kitchen tools.

3. Can I find recipes for both sweet and savory dishes in "Oh, the Things We Can Do With Our Tools!"?

Absolutely! This cookbook includes a variety of recipes for both sweet and savory dishes, including appetizers, main courses, and desserts.

4. Do I need to have Pampered Chef tools to make the recipes in this cookbook?

While it is recommended to use Pampered Chef tools for the best results, many of the recipes in this cookbook can also be made with similar tools that you may already have in your kitchen.

5. Can I purchase "Oh, the Things We Can Do With Our Tools!" online?

Yes, you can purchase this cookbook online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • chelynn
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies