• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh No! My Cookie Sheet Stoneware Broke!

In summary, if your cookie sheet stoneware breaks, please contact our customer service team for a replacement. We offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our stoneware products and will happily send you a new one. However, it is not recommended to use the broken stoneware for baking as it may cause uneven cooking or further breakage. To prevent future breaks, properly care for the stoneware by avoiding extreme temperature changes and never placing it on a stove or direct heat source. Additionally, do not use metal utensils on the stoneware as it can cause scratches and weaken the material. While we do not offer refunds for broken stoneware, our customer service team can assist with any unsatisfied purchases. Replacement ston
rsmpta
My cookie sheet stoneware BROKE!! While i was cooking chicken on it IN THE OVEN!!

I'm just floored!?!?!? :(

Exactly what do I do to get it replaced...they do replace them right...it is late and my brain is kinda foggy!

How long have you had it? If it is still under the guarantee time yes they will replace it!

chefkristin said:
How long have you had it? If it is still under the guarantee time yes they will replace it!

hmmm not sure i'll have to check on that......

Is it a product that came with your kit or that you purchased as a customers - If you have had it less than 3 years you should be able to get it replaced. If not you can purchase a new one at a discount as a consultant.

I love your I am just cool like that icon

Sometimes there's a little air bubble in the clay that will cause breakage - even after much use. It happens. But you should be able to have it replaced.

Related to Oh No! My Cookie Sheet Stoneware Broke!

1. What should I do if my cookie sheet stoneware breaks?

If your cookie sheet stoneware breaks, please contact our customer service team for a replacement. We offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our stoneware products and will happily send you a new one.

2. Can I still use the broken stoneware for baking?

No, we do not recommend using the broken stoneware for baking as it may cause uneven cooking or break further. It is best to discard the broken piece and use a new one for baking.

3. How do I prevent my stoneware from breaking in the future?

To prevent your stoneware from breaking, make sure to properly care for it by avoiding extreme temperature changes and never placing it on a stove or direct heat source. Also, avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware as it can cause scratches and weaken the material.

4. Can I return the broken stoneware for a refund?

Our stoneware products are covered under our lifetime guarantee and can be replaced, but we do not offer refunds for broken stoneware. However, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. How long does it take to receive a replacement stoneware?

We strive to process and ship replacement stoneware as quickly as possible. Typically, it takes 7-10 business days to receive a replacement, but it may vary depending on your location and product availability. Our customer service team can provide more specific information on your replacement order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Shari in TX
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies